Anyone else think we might do the double drop?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Where has this influx of idiots come from since October, November and December? Do these bell ends think people are stupid? I wish these Wednesday fans come on and take the piss as Wednesday fans what are the worried about. It’s first time they have anything to shout about for 4 years so do it.
It’s all very bizarre.

Hi, Stegossurus here,

Anyone else worried we might do a double drop? Confidence is shot. Wilders lost the lockeroom. Players are wank.

Beating Derbys record, I csmt see us bouncing back. In fact, I see us doing a double drop back to League 1
No.

My main worry is that we may just miss out on 100 points next season if we are relegated. It would be good to be in the double 100 club. With the fire power we will have up front, a left centre half in position, a pre-season, a together squad smarting as much as the manager every single game with something to prove, a settled squad and the crowd back to sing load and proud (not bounce like a bunch of tossers), i.e. all the ingredients we had before Covid, I think will see us back in the Prem.

Where has this influx of idiots come from since October, November and December? Do these bell ends think people are stupid? I wish these Wednesday fans come on and take the piss as Wednesday fans what are the worried about. It’s first time they have anything to shout about for 4 years so do it.
It’s all very bizarre.
There's only one thing worse than being talked about and that's not being talked about. If no-one responded to any of their messages whatsoever, they'd get bored. Our responses are their oxygen.

The argument that we will romp the championship with this squad makes me smile, no chance we go from the worst ever Premiership team to the best championship team the season after.

There will be a hangover 100%, we are going to finish on less points than Huddersfield did a few years ago and they've been in the bottom half of the championship ever since. They punched above their weight for one season like we did then their luck ran out.

I dont think we'll be in a relegation battle, but I think playoffs will be the best we can hope for.
Slight difference Huddersfield owners bunched them by taking the money and not reinvesting it in the players , price of football did a good thing about them and their owners

Hi Sportbilly Here,

The last time we "spoke" you were at home with an apple in your mouth, covered in brandy butter, and masturbating furiously over pictures of Ron Atkinson. How's things been since then Sir?

Have you moved onto dressing up as Gary Megson, and throwing darts at a giant cardboard cutout of Neil Warnock?!

Hi, Stegosaurus here

You paid quite well for that vid, cheers. You still owe me for the sqaut cobbling one though

Slight difference Huddersfield owners bunched them by taking the money and not reinvesting it in the players , price of football did a good thing about them and their owners
I'll have a listen to that, POF is a great podcast. I think we'll see our owners true ability to financially run this team next season and how vital it will be for us to sell players.

Double drop - old farts like me can remember a triple-drop 1976 -1981 to Div 4 with a 4-0 defeat against the Pigs along the way. now that's pain

I'll have a listen to that, POF is a great podcast. I think we'll see our owners true ability to financially run this team next season and how vital it will be for us to sell players.
Think we could lose up to 4 ( sold ) and up to 8 being released
Joc-Egan-Berge and Baldock could all be sold

Hi, Stegosaurus here

What would yiu call the room where they gey changed if not a locker room?
Oh I don't know, I think I'd be swayed to maybe call it the CHANGING ROOM, only because it's the room they get changed in though, oh, and the fact that last time I was in there, I didn't see any lockers???

never norwich couldnt have been in any worse shape their record in their remaining 10
P10 W0 D0 L10 Goals 1 conceded 24. GD -23

they have snapped back its not perfect. but they will likely be playing premier league football next August September October delete as appropriate

Unlikely IMHO but if the second half of this season is like the first, then I wouldn't rule it out completely.

People stll seething at Stego. Seems some people will never learn how the internet works. 😂 ⚔️

Think we could lose up to 4 ( sold ) and up to 8 being released
Joc-Egan-Berge and Baldock could all be sold
Egan/ JOC going is a massive hit to the way we play, we'll struggle to replace those players like for like but you cant hold a players career back if they're offered Premiership football as we've found in the lower leagues before.

Hopefully someone comes in and offers £18m for Ramsdale like we did for B'mouth that probably allowed them to keep some of their better players😂

Back
Top Bottom