Any of you lot isolating? If you need a hand for shopping, give me a shout.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Do you have a son who plays U16 football now? My lad played for Bottesford against Epworth and I’m sure one of the team had United shin pads on? 😉

No I don’t but it wouldn’t surprise me, there are a fair few blades around here

Dear Mr Paul,
When you’re out at the shops, I could do with a decent manager, a team with some passion and a ground that isn’t covered in rust. If the returns section of the shop is still open please let me know as there’s a few things that need to go back. Finally, any tubs of polyfilla would be great. I’ve been told I’ve got a great gap to fill. Hope you can help. Dejphon x

And a new shitting hole for the centre circle

The thread title says it all. I'll do my best for you. I'm currently living in Swillsborough, so if anyone needs any assistance round these parts let me know.

Can you fetch me a blonde about 32 ?

Whereabouts Sporty?
I lived at West Butterwick, Althorpe and Redbourne between 1986 and 1998.
Played most of my footy there.
My kids live at winteringham,but before they were born we lived near ashby,but made a conscious decision to move soon as they were born and they've been living in winteringham for almost 10yrs now,beautiful little un spoilt sleepy village on the bank of the humber.

Lived in Misterton from 1966 -1982. Played tennis , football, cricket and Badminton for Misterton and Haxey. Took part in the Haxey Hood. Is that still happening?

Back
Top Bottom