Any Leeds players.....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Radrizanni has gambled lots of dosh and lost.

There will have to be exits from Leeds - everyone will have a price - and we like value for money.

It could very well be this close season that the shit really hits the fans with Championship clubs. There will be bargains to have.

The link below is Johnson's (Bristol City) take of the financial situation in the Champ - he and his Chairman probably know more about what's coming than most.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/48140826

Ayling at RCB for me. Has that mix of being able to play CB and/or RB which we need there.

Not a big sample size, but every time I've watched Leeds he has more composure and willingness to drive forward with the ball than any of there other defenders.

Plus he's British so Tufty will be interested.

Needs a haircut though...

The number one consideration for any transfers this summer will be, 'is he definitely better than what we have?'

No squad fillers or back-up this time. Any RCB/RB will replace Basham or Baldock. Don't see that with A fling.

Phillips & Roofe targets

Hernandes hopefully too...IMO.

Called it with Roofe!

Hope not with Hernandez. He's 34 now and has looked burnt out recently.

Add Roberts and Clarke to that list

Roberts is a good shout to be fair. Might be the time to get him. Not sure he's nailed any position yet though.

Leeds would be daft to sell Clarke now. They need to rebuild his fitness and value. We can't be spending what it would take for a player like him without knowing he can contribute next season.

Roberts is a good shout to be fair. Might be the time to get him. Not sure he's nailed any position yet though.

Leeds would be daft to sell Clarke now. They need to rebuild his fitness and value. We can't be spending what it would take for a player like him without knowing he can contribute next season.

Agree that Robert's hasn't really cemented his position and that Clarke's value probably means we'll look elsewhere- was commenting more from "who would you fancy" position rather than a "who would we realistically sign"

You did call the Roofe one too - would be a good signing providing he could stay fit.

Dallas definetly hes versatile wont cost mega we need cover for wing backs plus hes IRISH gerrim in

Shackleton for me. Great competition for Baldock and can play CM

Roberts is wank ....god no ..Roofe not sure he can step up to Prem ..

Phillips is a yes ..doubt we can afford him ..but if we can he's a big yes please

Problem with Ayling, while he's alright, he thinks he's better than he is which leads to errors, and him taking too much on. In my opinion obviously.

I'd rather have what we have than add Ayling.

Like Dallas, Roofe has undoubted quality though the dressing room aspect could be an issue because he has all the personality of a pack of poundland kitchen sponges.

I'd have Clarke too, risky given experience, as likely to be shite in the EPL as to take to it like a duck to water and be attracting attention from "big dogs", depends how far up shit creek Leeds are in summer.

Harrison was pick of the bunch, although he's a Man City player. Potential loan or maybe they'd sell as he will never make the 1st team while they spend millions on squad players. He may fancy a crack at the prem and not too much travel from home.

Gotta be Phillips. Can play all over, even the number 10. Also, bit nasty, not in a Muscat kinda way but I think he’d add more than being a good footballer.

I quite like the look of their young Finnish centre back Aapo Halme, he seemed decent when he was at our place and he never features for them. Not sure if he could play on the right-hand side though. Most of the others would be no better than what we have or Leeds wouldn't sell easily.

He'll be out of our price range and we'd be in a long queue for Phillips....

I really like it when we take one of Leeds' players after all they've done it to us often enough and also just rubs salt into their wounds.

Been said already but Phillips would be a great signing and could easily play our overlapping cb style or in midfield

Roofe's the most likely.

Contract talks have stalled because he, understandably, wants wage parity with Bamford.

Shackleton looked like he could make a great wingback.

I understand that we’re interested in Ayling, I hope not, but that’s what I was told.
Also heard that Leeds owner is £700,000,000 in debt and will probably be looking to sell the club this summer :eek:

I understand that we’re interested in Ayling, I hope not, but that’s what I was told.
Also heard that Leeds owner is £700,000,000 in debt and will probably be looking to sell the club this summer :eek:

If true I wouldn't be against it to provde cover/competition for Baldock. As important a role as Freeman has played in the last few seasons I'm afraid he'll be ripped apart defensively in the Prem so an upgrade is required.

As with Phillips though, I'm not sure how well Ayling's haircut will be received in Sheff and a trim will definitely be required :)

Back
Top Bottom