Any Leeds players.....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Beat me to it!

I said at the time that being the keeper for Real Madrid's stiffs didn't make him such a godsend and the rot set in with him. So not the keeper!

Ayling isn't bad. Despite being lauded in the teams of the year, Cooper has looked suspect when I've seen him. Likewise Jansson.

Philipps probably decent. Hernandez knocking on a bit now. Clarke could be another Dan James or Brooks.

Roofe's probably the pick of them and Wilder had prior interest. Could play up front or number 10.

I'd take Klich. Going into final year of contract, good competition with Norwood and had a hand in lots of Leeds' goals this season.

Roofers too. Quality player but may be too big a step up.

I'd also buy Bamford just to replace the punching bag in the gym which is fooked.

I don't get Phillips, good athlete but for a defensive midfielder he's pretty shit at defending

Phillips is a great prospect but dont get people rating Ayling think he is considerably worse than Basham.

Apparently their owner won't be able to fund it to the same level next season so it sounds like they'll need to sell.

What would Phillips cost? £8-10m?

Apparently their owner won't be able to fund it to the same level next season so it sounds like they'll need to sell.

What would Phillips cost? £8-10m?
Southampton were apparently willing to pay 20mil. Apparently of course.

Beat me to it!

I said at the time that being the keeper for Real Madrid's stiffs didn't make him such a godsend and the rot set in with him. So not the keeper!

Ayling isn't bad. Despite being lauded in the teams of the year, Cooper has looked suspect when I've seen him. Likewise Jansson.

Philipps probably decent. Hernandez knocking on a bit now. Clarke could be another Dan James or Brooks.

Roofe's probably the pick of them and Wilder had prior interest. Could play up front or number 10.
I don’t rate Ayling, seems too one footed

Has to be Henandes for me, best player in the championship.

Considering Utd's squad, I'd be tempted by Roofe, Clarke, Ayling and potentially even Dallas depending on their respective cost. The first two to add something curently missing and the latter two to provide support/competition for Stevens and Baldock.

I'm not doubting that Mitchell & co will forget more than I'll ever know about player recruitment but I've not yet seen a Leeds game in which Phillips impressed - to the less trained eye, he comes across as a second rate hatchet man who is likely to put in a mistimed/reckless challenge at any time and get sent off. His stupid haircut also annoys me.

Bamford's appauling performance again last night amused me greatly. Just like he was v Utd, apart from committing a few fouls, he was totally anonymous, particularly in the second half. It appears Leeds have blown millions in fees and ridiculous salary (he was on £42k/week whilst at Chelsea) on a Rhodes scale. Hahahaha

Ayling at RCB for me. Has that mix of being able to play CB and/or RB which we need there.

Not a big sample size, but every time I've watched Leeds he has more composure and willingness to drive forward with the ball than any of there other defenders.

Plus he's British so Tufty will be interested.

Needs a haircut though...

Like the look of that Bamford. Great finisher and an honest footballer, definitely the type Wilder would go for.

Back
Top Bottom