Any Blades in Shanghai/China?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I’ll be in Shunde on Sunday and Monday, I doubt that’s what you were looking for, but I can’t resist a shameless holiday, interrupted by two days work, alert :)

Reactions: Dkc
I’m in Guangzhou

Not a bad part of the world, give me a shout if you're ever in Shanghai and fancy a pint. My wechat is will123abc.

I’ll be in Shunde on Sunday and Monday, I doubt that’s what you were looking for, but I can’t resist a shameless holiday, interrupted by two days work, alert :)

I'll take it. Are you paying Midea a visit down there?

I'll take it. Are you paying Midea a visit down there?

Not this time, I've been to a few of their factories and Galanz too over the years.

It's VERY commercially sensitive, can't say too much at the moment, but when Trig's trolley hits the market, the Hostess brand won't know what's hit it :)

I also go to the Canton Fair in GZ either April or Oct, sometimes both, if UlrikaJonssonPaintTrophy is still around and thirsty.

I'm not based there but we have a business in Changzhou, so i get out there once or twice a year and usually manage a day or two in Shanghai.

I'll be in Cleethorpes for two weeks in June (shameless holiday boast) which is on the east coast - so not a million miles away.

I hate smug twats who think that because they can afford a posh holiday that it somehow makes them better than the rest of us.

For shame Jon Bon II For...Shame

I'll be in Cleethorpes for two weeks in June (shameless holiday boast) which is on the east coast - so not a million miles away.

Be sure to check out the Mermaid fish bar on the front next to the train station. If you request a take away you can stand outside and you will be almost facing Shanghai.

5,618.868 miles as the crow flies, actually.

That'd be a fucker of a Megabus journey.

My mate was living in Shanghai but he’s come home now so there isn’t really much point in posting this apart from I just thought it.

How are you finding life out there? To paraphrase Ian Rush I bet it’s like living in a different country

Is the Kings Arms still open just opposite the bookies on Shanghai High St? Or has it turned into a Teschzou Express?

Back
Top Bottom