Incoming? Antonio Valencia

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Akinbiyi

Banned
Reaction score
A) what the fuck

B) what the actual fuck

C) ... you get the gist

And before you ask no I don’t think it’s real, but thousands of followers so it’s worth a chat

Would take him if he still has decent athleticism. Probably has another season in him.

It wouldn't be a shock if there was something in this. Great experience, hardworking and a natural for RWB.

Would take him if he still has decent athleticism. Probably has another season in him.

It wouldn't be a shock if there was something in this. Great experience, hardworking and a natural for RWB.

Surely he could sign for a random foreign team who'd pay him 100k a week?

No chance. It'd be weird as fuck.

Surely he could sign for a random foreign team who'd pay him 100k a week?

No chance. It'd be weird as fuck.

I'm not sure, he seems settled in England and seems like the type who might want to stay in the PL and play regularly.

He used to be an excellent player. Then he fell out with Jose. Not really played since. No idea if he's got anything left

Assuming it's not total bollocks, he's been in the UK for 12 years having signed for Wigan in 2007, so as above, might just like it here/have family reasons to stay and he wouldn't have to move house to come here.

Thought he was one of Man United's better players of late, worked hard, can cross and scored occasionally.

Wages and age the issues, more wages than age to be honest.

Assuming it's not total bollocks, he's been in the UK for 12 years having signed for Wigan in 2007, so as above, might just like it here/have family reasons to stay and he wouldn't have to move house to come here.

Thought he was one of Man United's better players of late, worked hard, can cross and scored occasionally.

Wages and age the issues, more wages than age to be honest.
He’s been here for that long he’ll certainly have adapted to the culture so won’t cause any disruption to the team spirit. Perfect player for Baldock to learn from and will suit our formation perfectly. Knows the league. Still fit enough. On a free.
If we can negotiate a favourable wage deal it almost seems the perfect first signing.

Stupid Ecuadorian Twitter has got me excited about signing a 33 year old wing back now.

Didn't even want him.

I'll be disappointed when we don't sign him now haha

Ecuadorian mate on the bench for Swansea apparently.

Don't know about the derby though, have Wendy got any Ecuadorian internationals?

Their shirt manufactures are massive employers of Ecuadorian sweat shop cash in hand labourers - 'board & lodgings ' free' @ the dog track

No news? Has maxstertheblade got another scoop? Is he at Shirecliffe/ in the car park/ working part time in the club shop?

absolutely zero chance. the opposite of what Wilder will want to sign, not that he's a bad player, this is utter BS

absolutely zero chance. the opposite of what Wilder will want to sign, not that he's a bad player, this is utter BS

Wilder will need to sign some free transfers and Valencia looks to me like a model pro who would add valuable Premier League experience.

I can certainly see Wilder being interested and if he fits our wage structure it could happen. But chances are someone will offer more money.

Back
Top Bottom