Incoming? Antonio Valencia

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not English, not Irish, has extensive Prem experience, will cost plenty a week.

Non starter.

Must be shit being a footballer over 30 that actually likes playing football. Everyone just thinks you're after a payday.

I'd welcome all within reason if they could do a job and didn't want £400K a week on a 3 year deal.

Just look in the mirror and ask yourself why you are spending time thinking this is a Wilder signing.

If you can think of one reason you’ve done well. :D

I mean, it's vaguely plausible if he was getting a coaching role as well, but a foreign player and a foreign coach?!

I've not seen much of him last season, but is the soon to be 34 year old still capable of playing the wingback role, week in, week out? I'm dubious.

Oh I completely agree, but even if our stay in the PL is only a season, we have 3 transfer windows to restructure the squad, including the current squad. Our finish last year shows we had one of the best Championship squads and the best manager in the EFL. A handful of astute signings before the season starts seems ok to me. Then reassess in January when (please god) the ownership issue is resolved. Just my 2p of course.
Is 2p Juanpi’s older brother....and is he any good?

Valencia was 2/1 the other day now 1/2 on to join us

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190617-110302_Sky Bet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190617-110302_Sky Bet.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 50

Valencia was 2/1 the other day now 1/2 on to join us

One thing that really needs to stop is betting companies associated with news outlets doing transfer stories based on betting odds.

All they are doing is inducing people to bet on things they are generating.

*shock transfer swoop close - as odds tumble on Valencia to going the blades*

Someone whacks a tenner on based on that.

These markets dont take a lot of money to reduce prices, they also limit you to small stakes.

HITC reporting that Valencia's agents are trying to set up talks with Wilder

HITC reporting that Valencia's agents are trying to set up talks with Wilder
Any time I see the words "HITC reporting" I just stop reading.
That's why I didn't bother posting the link. Although they did say their info had come from The Star, couldn't find that report

Dead in the water i'm afraid...

VALENCIA JOINS LDU QUITO
Antonio Valencia
has completed a free transfer to LDU Quito, back in his native Ecuador, after leaving Manchester United.
The club announced his capture with a small video via their Twitter account which you can watch below...

It's for the best. I've watched him for Ecuador and he's lost much of the athleticism that his game was so heavily based on. The injury last season has finished him I think.

Back
Top Bottom