Incoming? Antonio Valencia

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The account where the rumour originated has him signing for Juventus and DC United in the last couple of months. I think we can file this one under "why the actual fuck did they pick us next?"

Either way, I'm now distraught it's unlikely to be happening.

Damn good photo shop to be fair. That really is his tattooed arm.

Shouldn’t this one be in the “hilarious rumour mill” section?

Can’t believe people are discussing this obvious wind up as if it’s actually a possibility.

Assuming it's not total bollocks, he's been in the UK for 12 years having signed for Wigan in 2007, so as above, might just like it here/have family reasons to stay and he wouldn't have to move house to come here.

Thought he was one of Man United's better players of late, worked hard, can cross and scored occasionally.

Wages and age the issues, more wages than age to be honest.

He was Man Us club captain before he fell victim to Mourinho.

Been linked with DC United a while back, how much does a designated player earn over there?

I don’t actually think this is as unrealistic as some are saying. But for the record I don’t think it’s true.

Wilder would soon rename him 'Tony' that is for sure.. Can't see it happening myself but wouldn't be disappointed if it happened

Maybe Deano has been telling him how good it is here?

Maybe he's always had a soft spot for us since he relegated us in 2007?

just looked on Newsnow and it's saying we still in the mix for Sam Gallagher..now i really hope this is not right for damn sure.!!!

Back
Top Bottom