Another refugee...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Alfreton14Blade

Reaction score
Ey up you S2 lot - another refugee from Bladesmad seeking sanctuary here.

Hope you're OK with yet another of us dodgy b*stards pitching a tent amongst you!

Here's to a happy new year for us all, with those green shoots of progress growing into something a bit special...

Hope you're OK with yet another of us dodgy b*stards pitching a tent amongst you!

Here's to a happy new year for us all, with those green shoots of progress growing into something a bit special...

Alf!!! Glad to see you.

I sent a mail to you (top right hand corner, next to your name). I left BM because it wouldn't allow me to sign back on.

Nice site this, with features you wouldn't find on BM.

Take care mate and here's to a better 2014.

Alf you can say bastards all you like on here. welcome back theres plenty of us ex blades madders on here nah

Welcome to the forum :)

Greetings Alf . You'd know me from Blades Mad, but I have finally had enough of them.

It's a bit odd that they allow swearing on here when they are all such well brought up chaps.

And welcome to the forum to you too.

As for the swearing, with great power comes great responsibility. Or some bollocks. We just figured that you were all grown-ups and it looks a damned sight better than masked swearing using every random piece of punctuation on a keyboard.

And welcome to the forum to you too.

As for the swearing, with great power comes great responsibility. Or some bollocks. We just figured that you were all grown-ups and it looks a damned sight better than masked swearing using every random piece of punctuation on a keyboard.

Too fucking right Linz.......and welcome back Alf for a second time. What happened mate? Did BM finally go kerput once and for all?

BM limps along but the already pathetic IT seems to have just about given up the ghost, which is what has sent people over here. I could forgive it that, apart from some genuine insight into the club there were some good characters, humour and lively debates, but BM has become infested with annoying cliques as well as several windbag posters who jump on every thread booming out their cobblers to anyone who will read it. Time for some of your famous soft slippers and cocoa.

I'm from bladesmad too....

I just want to talk about united with unitedites, I was sick to death with, banno and other pigs, and aussies passive aggressive stance finally got to me in the end.....

I like banter, and can hold my own, but when I can't even read what's written because somebody wants to sell me a flight to hong kong, then it was time to give up..

Gonna miss curtis funny enough...

I'm from bladesmad too....

I just want to talk about united with unitedites, I was sick to death with, banno and other pigs, and aussies passive aggressive stance finally got to me in the end.....

I like banter, and can hold my own, but when I can't even read what's written because somebody wants to sell me a flight to hong kong, then it was time to give up..

Gonna miss curtis funny enough...

Hi Tezza1889, I jumped over from BM a few months back. There were several posters there, many who share this sight and BM that I like a lot. I wasn't aware that BM had become so technically poor, but not that surprised either.

Know exactly what you mean about Bannister, total twat doesn't come close to describing him, and as you so correctly mentioned, Aussieowl is indeed aggressive in a very deliberate passive manner. Best to leave 'em to it mate. I got sick and tired of Bannister constantly acting as some kind of unqualified apologist on SWFC's behalf over the Hillsborough disaster, plus his infantile rhetoric got on my wick.

Glad to see you here fella, a far better site than BM with improved facilities, hope you enjoy what this site, and it's posters, have to offer.

Back
Top Bottom