Another new member!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1995Blade

Reaction score
Hi All,

Thought I'd say hello, I've been viewing this forum for a couple of years but never joined, but finally thought I'd get involved.

Even though I'm only young compared to some old gits on here ;) I can't remember my first ever game, as long as I can remember I've been going to the matches, but my first game away from Bramall Lane (it's not really an away game) was the play off final against Wolves, we all know how that ended but despite that I still follow the blades and have a season ticket in the South Stand and try to get to as many away games as I can and thats my introduction and UTB.

Welcome to the forum :)

Hi All,

Thought I'd say hello, I've been viewing this forum for a couple of years but never joined, but finally thought I'd get involved.

Even though I'm only young compared to some old gits on here ;) I can't remember my first ever game, as long as I can remember I've been going to the matches, but my first game away from Bramall Lane (it's not really an away game) was the play off final against Wolves, we all know how that ended but despite that I still follow the blades and have a season ticket in the South Stand and try to get to as many away games as I can and thats my introduction and UTB.
old git?? well now that you mention it actually ;).. welcome on board

Back
Top Bottom