Another Blade On The Way

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hello fellow Blades.Great news out of the Yank household this morning: My lady and are having a kid.:D

From Blades getting promoted and now this,what a great year so far for sure.:D

Your lady & who???
As you sound pretty pleased, I'm guessing you just missed out the "I" or "me" in all the excitement.
Many congrats mate & all the best for Family Yank!
If it's a boy, how about calling him Dean John Jack Chris Enda George John Mark Oliver David Billy Yank?

Congratulations fella. Tis a wonderful thing. Just make sure that you're stood at the right end though when the little one runs out onto the pitch in 9 months time, otherwise its a traumatic experience for any red blooded geezer.

Shameless family posts. Up there with the shameless holiday posts.

Jokes aside, congratulations and welcome blade!

Your lady & who???
As you sound pretty pleased, I'm guessing you just missed out the "I" or "me" in all the excitement.
Many congrats mate & all the best for Family Yank!
If it's a boy, how about calling him Dean John Jack Chris Enda George John Mark Oliver David Billy Yank?

Tha missed out Leon.....start next season on -10 likes

Congrats Yank, after the sad news over the weekend some good news...

Huge congratulations to you all, Yank

As a Blade who's now a month into this new parenting lark, sleep now man, for the love of God, sleep now.

Enjoy every second mate!

Immediately, go and buy a Scalextric - you's may call them slot cars I think.

That's what I did.

I live in Winston-Salem pal about an hour north of Charlotte but have been their tons of times!

I know Winston, I had friend years ago who went to North Carolina University to do some teaching for two years. He lived at Greensboro which is due East of Winston-Salem. Came from Brighouse, so it would be a real culture shock :)

Congratulations to you both. Plenty of stuff in the Blades shop for babies, you’ll need him/her to look the part after all.

Great News! Another Blade to join the ‘family’. Was going to comment that it’s not only Billy n Didsy that can score.....but that would’ve been downright rude! ;):oops:

People who have sex for the actual reason sex exists are weird as fuck.

Hello fellow Blades.Great news out of the Yank household this morning: My lady and are having a kid.:D

From Blades getting promoted and now this,what a great year so far for sure.:D

Congratulations! I don’t know if this is your first but if it is then what a very special moment. I know how I felt after years of spilling it upon unfertile ground, or in the wrong zones, with various females. I thought I must be a Jaffa. Then all of a sudden the reality hit me. My wife showed me something with a red stripe in the window and I don’t mean the Blades club shop! I was not a Jaffa after all! And my first Bladebaby was on the way!

Tell me though...

Did she conceive at first attempt (autos) or did you have to take her over two legs and scrape through with a shoot out in the box?

Back
Top Bottom