Annie's Bar

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Rusty view

Reaction score
Quick question for those who frequent Annie's Bar.

Does Captain Blade visit the bar? My daughters obsessed by him.

Told her we'd try and go there pre match as i know there's a kids club up there.

(How times change from knockkng on door of RnR to open)

Told her we'd try and go there pre match as i know there's a kids club up there.

He’s usually leathered by half two and fighting with 12 year olds over who’s next on the pool table.

No idea actually, I’ve never seen him in there.

Never seen him in Annie’s Bar

it's not tango in disguise is it??

I'm sorry....

Doubt it very much, he (Gaz Shanks) has to be at the ground about 2 hours b4 K.O. he lives in Anston and I dont think he drinks alcohol.

Cheers all. Some great replies. S2 never disappoints.

I was just trying to avoid paying £75 for the captn blade package.

He does pre match stuff with kids on the pitch

I have a season ticket almost directly behind the goal at the Kop end.
Captan Blade is there every match where the goal is having his photo too with young fans from the Kop.

If you’ve never done the home debut scheme before I’d strongly recommend it. I believe Captain Blade is in attendance.

Just FYI, the family hub is located on John street. Its in the gap between the kop turnstiles and the john street turnstiles. Lots for kid to do, but a bit bit boring for adults ....no bar!!!!

Aye. I've heard there's stuff to do in Annies bar as well. Trial and error suppose.

If you’ve never done the home debut scheme before I’d strongly recommend it. I believe Captain Blade is in attendance.

She had a ST last season don't think she qualifies which is a shame.

But thanks

In order to do that you have to purchase a match ticket in advance even though by definition you will have no loyalty points.

Bit of a conundrum.

One thing I can confirm, there is no padding under his outfit.

Apparently he’s packed in as he likes to have a hamlet after kick-off around the side of South Stand.

In order to do that you have to purchase a match ticket in advance even though by definition you will have no loyalty points.

Bit of a conundrum.

Or having bought a season ticket for the first time... I will ask for clarity though, as it does seem a little counter productive/nonsensical at face value.

Or having bought a season ticket for the first time... I will ask for clarity though, as it does seem a little counter productive/nonsensical at face value.
Never thought about new season ticket holders that have never been to the Lane before.

Could be blumin busy on Sunday 🤣

Back
Top Bottom