Andy Hinchcliffe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Daniel Mann, the rest are crap. I used to like Tyler but I now realise he is very boring.

I knew you would have changed your opinion on McManaman, he really does talk utter nonsense. Impressive since Owen set the bar high for talking crap.

I'm the same on Tyler, I think he's had his day now and in particular his shitty "...AND IT'S LIVE!!" catchphrase which makes me cringe
I think we've all got an affinity with Daniel Mann because his voice is behind all the great moments from last season

I'm the same on Tyler, I think he's had his day now and in particular his shitty "...AND IT'S LIVE!!" catchphrase which makes me cringe
I think we've all got an affinity with Daniel Mann because his voice is behind all the great moments from last season

Yeah, I can still put up with a Tyler and Neville commentary team even if he is boring.

Mann is the voice of the Championship.

Why not have Kammy as co-commentator... 😄

At McManaman sounds vaguely pleased to be there, unlike Michael Owen.

On that point, one of my favourite commentary duos when the World Cup rolls around is the unlikely combination of Jon Champion and Ally McCoist. Now I know straight away that they won't be everybody's cup of tea, but they're a very endearing pair. Both of them know they they won't get the big games and they make the most of it. They bring an enthusiasm that shames the bigger commentators (looking at you, Alan Green) and whats more they clearly make an effort to enjoy their surroundings and see whatever local town they end up in. During lulls in the game, they'll take us about the city Cathedral or a famous square or something. It really helps liven up South Korea Vs Ghana.

Agree, Champion and McCoist was a sensational pairing at the World Cup - really did add something to the games that most viewers wouldn’t have a vested interest in.

The last time Graeme Souness kicked a ball as a professional footballer was in January 1990. The "Premier League" did not even exist.

His last spell as a manager ended on February 2nd 2006. That was over 14 years ago.

His last involvement in professional football was closer to the foundation of the Premier League, than it is to today.

How is this man still commenting on the Premier League? He's irrelevant. He so obviously doesn't even do the most basic of research - like watching teams play - so what expert analysis can he possibly contribute?

Back
Top Bottom