Andy Hinchcliffe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I quite like most of the Sky commentators who get given non-glamourous ties.

I've never had Sky but watched the games since restart on Now TV. The Man U game might as well have used the MUTV commentary, it was so one sided. Tonight they were bombarding us with statistics showing how great Wolves are in the second half - they should have eaten their words at the end. I avoid the fake crowd noise but I'd like to have the natural stadium noise and no commentary.

At least we didn't have the the PC apology for bad language that " we may have heard" - which I usually haven't!

It depresses me listen to him. It’s the same with a few of the Co commentators that feel like they have to fill the gaps with a load of dreary nonsense. Against Villa I lost count how many times he mentioned that we wouldn’t be overlapping as much as JOC was out. At least we don’t have to see his face, his nose is starting to look more and more like a cock.
its not saying much but he’s infinitely better than Danny Murphy on BBC and a million times better than Macmanamanamanamanaman. I want to slice my ears off and pour concrete into the hole when listening to those two cunts.

Did you know Wolves have scored more goals in the second half of games than they have in the first half of games? 😴

Was repeated more the Top Gear on fuckin Dave

Andy, seen as you like to hear the same message over and over.....
4399FB2D-6871-42D4-A6B7-199B048B1A4C.gif

I've never had Sky but watched the games since restart on Now TV. The Man U game might as well have used the MUTV commentary, it was so one sided. Tonight they were bombarding us with statistics showing how great Wolves are in the second half - they should have eaten their words at the end. I avoid the fake crowd noise but I'd like to have the natural stadium noise and no commentary.

At least we didn't have the the PC apology for bad language that " we may have heard" - which I usually haven't!

The F word was heard loud and clear and no comment made. Just how it should be.

When the commentators apologise for bad language Im not offended I usually rewind it to listen

Did you know Wolves have scored more goals in the second half of games than they have in the first half of games? 😴

Sometimes they rely on stats more than what's going on in front of them......but Blades don't follow fashionable stats, or wouldn't be in the position they are 👍😁

Hinchcliffe as good now as he was in the championship. Still balanced and his criticism, like with Souness, is justified.

Better than the sky crew of fans - Neville, Carra, Redknapp, Alan Smith and Ashley Cole that always get their ex clubs to provide expertise on. The fact they’ve not played for their clubs for years means they have no more expertise than anyone else

As for Clarke Carlisle, annoying as they come

We're not the great entertainers, we're not man City or man utd, the flowing dangerous "gallic" flair of ginola or Cantona of old, we're gritty old sheff utd, just like Rodney Trotter is a plonker we're "gritty" "determined" and "workmanlike" settle for it and don't give a fuck, without the VAR fixing it, we'd be top 4 now, you want something to complain about, complain about that. The Premier league are cheating cunts..

Great win, they can't take it all away from us, no matter how they try..

For me, just the fact that you’re here, like a death at a birthday party, spoiling all the fun, as John Cooper Clarke almost said.

Spending the time criticizing some completely pointless commentary, instead of praising the team?

Sounds like fun.....

There are worse commentators but he is blatantly biased against us. He must be hurting - again - tonight.
I didn't hear bias although i will listen out for it in future, as he always seems to commentate on our games.

I didn't hear bias although i will listen out for it in future, as he always seems to commentate on our games.

Everytime we attacked he went very quiet and then when the attack came to nothing he kept reminding us of how well Wolves do in the second half of matches.

I will give him kudos for giving JOC MOTM but he had spent most the game telling us how Wolves were going to score soon.

Really? He spent 90% of the game talking about them even when we were on top in the 2nd half.
Granted, he was spaffing about Wolves ability of getting loads of 2nd half goals, almost willing it to happen - i'd forgotten about that.

There are worse commentators but he is blatantly biased against us. He must be hurting - again - tonight.

I have no idea how you could come to that conclusion

If it was so he's now been given so many of our matches that he has developed full-blown Stockholm Syndrome

Not true... he loves watching us, the Wednesday connection is irrelevant

Comes out with a few odd comments at times but on the whole I find him ok. There’s many I’d choose him over, especially you Steve McManaman 🖕

thought he was fair today - for an ex-Piggy I don’t mind him, insightful at times about formations and how teams set up. There are many worse. I’ve been most impressed with Souness recently. Not always listened properly what he had to say- and still think he harks back to his own career sometimes to make a point, but he usually talks sense. And was very complimentary about us particularly just before game

Hinchcliffe as good now as he was in the championship. Still balanced and his criticism, like with Souness, is justified.

Better than the sky crew of fans - Neville, Carra, Redknapp, Alan Smith and Ashley Cole that always get their ex clubs to provide expertise on. The fact they’ve not played for their clubs for years means they have no more expertise than anyone else

As for Clarke Carlisle, annoying as they come
To be fair Gary Neville is always critical of Man Utd when needed. Him & Martin Tyler together are always excellent. Just saying.

He is absolutely terrible by far Skys worst co-commentator He almost makes me yearn for the keen insight of BT sport and Steve McManaman

Back
Top Bottom