Incoming? Altay Bayindir

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Cerberus Blade

Reaction score
Turkish goalkeeper from Fenerbahce.

PSG supposedly after Henderson. So we're looking at this Bayindir bloke as an alternative. That'll be different if true!

It used to be easy to just dismiss rumours of distant foreign players as being very unlikely.

But after January, I’ve literally now got no idea where a wilder target comes from.
We could literally sign anyone from the best of the championship talent to someone out of the Chinese second division....

Last edited:
If Bournouth go down I think we will be after Ramsdale. This guy could be an alternative if they stay up.

Like a better Jamal Blackman with good distribution, could be a very good signing and from what I've seen fener fans love him.

It used to be easy to just dismiss rumours of distant foreign players as being very unlikely.

But after January, I’ve literally now got no idea where a wilder target comes from.
We could literally sign anyone from the best of the championship talent to someone out of the Chinese second division....
Especially when you hear Wilder talk about our methods of scouting on his FH interview. Blades gone global.

Turkish goalkeeper from Fenerbahce.

PSG supposedly after Henderson. So we're looking at this Bayindir bloke as an alternative. That'll be different if true!
Just buy fuckin Hendo n stop pissing about!
If we're serious about this premier league stay, then prove it!
It's the most important position to strengthen for us now, and we love Dean and he loves it here at the moment.
Now we all know he wants to play for Manc Poo, but he's got plenty of time for that later, currently playing for the highest United in English football, and cementing his place as England's number 1 must be enough for him!??
Get him signed Princey!

Wilder only travelled to watch Berge twice so if he’s there in person it implies this is a goer

At the beginning of the season, the young file keeper Altay Bayındır, from Ankaragücü to Fenerbahçe, with a value of 1.5 million Euros, can fly out of the nest at the end of the season.

It was stated that the interest in the successful goalkeeper increased her day by day, after the German team Hertha Berlin, another European club aspired to the player.

He stated that Sheffield United will be closely interested with Fenerbahçe's 21 important goalkeepers.

While it was stated that Sheffield United scouts were following Altay's start, they also learned that they could make an offer to the player at the end of the season.

Because they were not strong enough to take Dean Henderson's lease from Manchester United, they followed young goalkeepers with similar profiles, and Altay was reported to be at the top of the list.

It is learned that Fenerbahçe will not sell Altay to a bid of less than 15 million euros, while Berke Ozer plans to take over the gloves are among the news.

Altay's contract with Fenerbahçe will end in 2023.

Just buy fuckin Hendo n stop pissing about!
If we're serious about this premier league stay, then prove it!
It's the most important position to strengthen for us now, and we love Dean and he loves it here at the moment.
Now we all know he wants to play for Manc Poo, but he's got plenty of time for that later, currently playing for the highest United in English football, and cementing his place as England's number 1 must be enough for him!??
Get him signed Princey!

Henderson is on £75k a week at Man United. We will not break our wage structure just for him.

Coincidentally i'm currently in Turkey on business and one of the guys i'm working with is a Fenerbahce fan.

I've never seen him play and had never heard of him before the links with us, so i asked him what he thought - he says he is okay, but not great... young and will improve but the 15m is only because we are in England and not worth that amount of money.

As an aside he says Fenerbahce are in lots of trouble, nearly €600m in debt and no way of recouping the money.

Back
Top Bottom