Allez, Allez, Allez

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

How many just hummed along with this today because they didn't know the words? Maybe just me 😂
My only peeve with it is, the tune more synonymous with Liverpool. It’s become far more recognisable cos they’re more well known globally I spose.

Wish Egan picked another tune to put his lyrics to 😜

It's the only United chant I can remember with multiple verses, so it's sometimes difficult to know what to sing. Love the way the crowd slows it down.

We're fucked if Liverpool eventually succeed in copyrighting it

We're fucked if Liverpool eventually succeed in copyrighting it

No chance in hell of Liverpool getting it copyrighted, its been used by many teams for a long time before Liverpool picked it up including Genoa, Napoli, Athletico Madrid, Juventus and Rangers

No chance in hell of Liverpool getting it copyrighted, its been used by many teams for a long time before Liverpool picked it up including Genoa, Napoli, Athletico Madrid, Juventus and Rangers
And now us...like I said above, wish Eggy had chosen another tune for dem lyrics!

They've been knocked back. Same with 'Liverpool' 😆 it's a city as well as football team ffs

It sounded better at Stoke last season. It seems everyone's forgotten the lyrics over the summer.

I think one of the problems of singing it at home by the time the song has got going from the kop the rest of the ground are a few lines behind.

I was sat in the Westfield Corner. The noise level was great by it was a mix of verses.

Theres was one point in 2nd half when the kop was singing it snd the back quarter were all jumping singing it. It looked fantasic. So credit where credits due.

Feels like about 20% of the crowd know all the words.

Around me it seemed that people just picked a verse a bit at random and went with that, until the chorus.

None of that really matters as it was bloody loud and the team are getting the backing they deserve and it reinforces the unity between the fans and the players.

John Egan must feel 10 feet tall when he hears it being belted out.

Feels like about 20% of the crowd know all the words.

Around me it seemed that people just picked a verse a bit at random and went with that, until the chorus.

None of that really matters as it was bloody loud and the team are getting the backing they deserve and it reinforces the unity between the fans and the players.

John Egan must feel 10 feet tall when he hears it being belted out.

Wait till he bills us all for the royalities

As a side note to the song, I thought John Egan was immense yesterday and is going under the radar somewhat due to other superb individual performances, how he doesn’t get in the Ireland team infront of Keogh is baffling.

We drew a line under the "On the March" song other night by changing words to Hecky. So why not bring this back too?

We are sheff united
They call us the Blades
We got Billy Sharp
Hes a legend at the lane.

Basham and Robinson
overlapping down the wings
Gibbs-White, Fleck and Berge
And Norwood with his ping
Allez allez allez

That's all I've got 🤣

I’d be up for it (and am still over here for the Cov game - hoping to see 7/9 points on this trip (better than the last 3 pack of Blackpool (H), Forest (A) and (then the debacle at) Blackburn (A) 😕 ).
Think one of the reasons why the Lane has become so quiet (although improving the last few games tbf) is that we had so many “Wilder” songs that haven’t been replaced.
Funny that one came back on Tuesday at 3-0 as a wind-up but then was promptly halted when Boro (with a little assistance..😉) scored.
The Allez song was always a winner and should have more longevity with different words)

We drew a line under the "On the March" song other night by changing words to Hecky. So why not bring this back too?

We are sheff united
They call us the Blades
We got Billy Sharp

Basham and Robinson
Allez allez allez

That's all I've got 🤣
If you swap the order to Robinson and basham then the syllables are the same as the original.

We are sheff united
They call us the Blades
We got Billy Sharp

Basham and Robinson
Allez allez allez

That's all I've got 🤣
Have you run these lyrics by Egan? If not it’s just words on a forum, not a song

Back
Top Bottom