Allez Allez Allez craze

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Always wondered were the Pigs the first club to sing " HiHo Silver Lining" which they have been doing for50 years? And do any other clubs sing it?

Always wondered were the Pigs the first club to sing " HiHo Silver Lining" which they have been doing for50 years? And do any other clubs sing it?

Doubt it, it’s feckin awful.

Such a shame I missed the poor wendy version in the playoffs.That is what happens when you are a mid table Championship side.

Apparently Posted 27 October 2011

Edit ;: Fuck
Entitled " Allez Allez Allez hoo Eintracht Frankfurt Kaiserslautern" or summat similar if you want to search

Last edited:
Its disappointing because I'd never heard it before, but I can console myself knowing we were the first to sing "who eat all the pies" in 1894 and anything with United in the lyrics from 1889

Wolves do it pal.. tis wank.

Personally i'm not a fan of generic songs, i think we're at our best as a fan base when we sing our unique stuff. The generic songs just make us like everyone else.

Personally i'm not a fan of generic songs, i think we're at our best as a fan base when we sing our unique stuff. The generic songs just make us like everyone else.

Apart from GCB, what unique songs do we have?

You'd be surprised how many other clubs sing the same songs we do but with different lyrics.

You'd be surprised how many other clubs sing the same songs we do but with different lyrics.

No Pig Fans In Town
Shoreham Boys we are here
Only Preston and Sunerlan sing ‘Falling in Love With You’ apart from us
Swinging A Pig
We Are Bladesmen
Barrel of Money

Agreed. As much as Allez was a fantastic moment, it’s not one of our unique repertoire.

No Pig Fans In Town
Shoreham Boys we are here
Only Preston and Sunerlan sing ‘Falling in Love With You’ apart from us
Swinging A Pig
We Are Bladesmen
Barrel of Money

Shoreham Boys isn't unique, Stoke fans were singing it the other week.

Neither is We Are Bladesmen.

Shoreham Boys isn't unique, Stoke fans were singing it the other week.

Neither is We Are Bladesmen.

Never heard any other fan sing Shoreham Boys. One or two singing songs to We Are Sailing, but that’s one or two out of 92.

To say we don’t have any unique songs is completely untrue. Don’t forget “Shoreham St, Magnifique”. One or two sing “Wings of a Sparrow”, not many.

We Are Bladesmen

We Are Tottenham is another version of that song. I imagine it isn’t the only one.

Spurs should actually be banned from singing that tbh since a) their new stadium name removes any mention of White Hart Lane, and b) their stadium address at any rate is the High Road.

It’s sad that one of our best songs has been created by one of the players.......Isn’t that our job???

It’s sad that one of our best songs has been created by one of the players.......Isn’t that our job???

It’s not as though we’ve been lacking in songs, as anyone that was also there at Hull will agree. We’ve simply added this one to what’s already a decent repertoire. It’s a nice novelty to have a player-made song added tbh.

It’s not as though we’ve been lacking in songs, as anyone that was also there at Hull will agree. We’ve simply added this one to what’s already a decent repertoire. It’s a nice novelty to have a player-made song added tbh.
Just a shame most of our songs have to be censored because of the “tasty” language.

Like I posted earlier "who eat all the pies" which was first sung amazingly in 1894 to fatty foulke, well according to wikipedia

Back
Top Bottom