Alleged racism by a Sheffield United Ladies player

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

fkmav6.jpg

This should be treated far more importantly than today's shambles, Nadine signing, the boardroom clusterfuck and our lack of transfer funds.

Alternatively it could be who gives a cunting fuck.

This comment is fecking awful

I don’t care, more bothered about our nutcase signings and losing to a None league team.

This is on a par with my concerns along with which wheely bin I have to put out this week

Last edited:

Monkey noises still... Really?

If you absolutely have to be racist towards someone then at least be original... Although I suspect racist people are generally dim by nature.

Monkey noises still... Really?

If you absolutely have to be racist towards then at least be original... Although I suspect racist people are generally dim by nature.

Can't get my head around why anybody in any walk of life would feel the need to be racist, I mean what the actual fuck.

If you even go there you're irredeemable to me, heat of the moment my fucking arse.

You're a scumbag if it even crosses your mind to make monkey noises, let alone if they actually come out of your mouth.

Can't get my head around why anybody in any walk of life would feel the need to be racist, I mean what the actual fuck.

If you even go there you're irredeemable to me, heat of the moment my fucking arse.

You're a scumbag if it even crosses your mind to make monkey noises, let alone if they actually come out of your mouth.

Has she actually done it? been filmed doing it? has any independent witnesses that she has done it?

I don’t know but it seems to me if you have a spat with someone make this sort of claim and you bring the wrath of the world down on your opponent...

Has she actually done it? been filmed doing it? has any independent witnesses that she has done it?

I don’t know but it seems to me if you have a spat with someone make this sort of claim and you bring the wrath of the world down on your opponent...

That's more just a general comment on people that make racist remarks based on Steve's comment, my previous reply was to have a full investigation before punishment.

Trial by social media I'm not for.

Well it we can accept Gary fuckin Madine into the club what's a bit of Racism from one of the players even if it is the ladies who no one gives a fuck about.

Should sack the cunt if it is proven we've never been racist at this club unlike the south Barnsley lot. FFS it seems like the sky is falling in over Bramall Lane this week. FFS there are bad weeks then there are bad fucking weeks.

Forestieri's up in court for this well he is if he shows up this time. No independent witnesses or evidence for that as far as I know, one word against another. You'd think if it was monkey noises other players would have clearly heard it though.

Forestieri's up in court for this well he is if he shows up this time. No independent witnesses or evidence for that as far as I know, one word against another. You'd think if it was monkey noises other players would have clearly heard it though.

Did the match officials hear that one though? I was under the impression they had?

Did the match officials hear that one though? I was under the impression they had?

Just the accusation from the Mansfield player as far as I know. Obviously there was the big kerfuffle at the end which he's already had a ban for.

Just the accusation from the Mansfield player as far as I know. Obviously there was the big kerfuffle at the end which he's already had a ban for.

Surprised it’s gone to court if it’s one teams word against another.

Back
Top Bottom