Alan Shearer

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Dorset Blade

Reaction score
'They truly deserve that result'
FT: Bournemouth 1-1 Sheffield United

Alan Shearer
Former Newcastle and England striker on BBC One
I watched Liverpool v Norwich last night and and I know they were battered in the first half but they came back strong. It would have been easy for them to feel sorry for themselves. What we have seen with them and this afternoon with Sheffield at Bournemouth is that they are not going to go to sit back and they are going to go for it. That’s what we want. It would have been really harsh for Sheffield to leave Bournemouth without a point, they truly deserve that result.

shorehamview

Pink Sambuca drinking World Champion.
Reaction score
'They truly deserve that result'
FT: Bournemouth 1-1 Sheffield United

Alan Shearer
Former Newcastle and England striker on BBC One
I watched Liverpool v Norwich last night and and I know they were battered in the first half but they came back strong. It would have been easy for them to feel sorry for themselves. What we have seen with them and this afternoon with Sheffield at Bournemouth is that they are not going to go to sit back and they are going to go for it. That’s what we want. It would have been really harsh for Sheffield to leave Bournemouth without a point, they truly deserve that result.
It’s Sheffield UNITED, you slapheaded Geordie twat. 😆

Penny Black tart

Reaction score
Me too ,it implies there is only one team in the city and undoes a bit of the damage done by the fella on football focus earlier
I watched that guy on football focus today and he told the world that we are Sheffield small club, and he was a Blade, anyone watching it.

Scooter_mcgavin

Reaction score
I watched that guy on football focus today and he told the world that we are Sheffield small club, and he was a Blade, anyone watching it.
HE was called out for it on twitter.... then rather than sheepishly admit he just lost his words, he actually said he was correct.

bornablade

Reaction score
Shearer was complimentary of us in our 2006/07 season.

Think he has soft spot for us due to his old mate Gary Speed's connections.

Booker4

Reaction score

Fair play to him, I quite like him to be honest and he was a great servant for England. Mind you, I really couldn't stand him when we played Blackburn with him leading the line back in 1993/4! Seems a world away now!

bromtom

Reaction score

Don't know why anyone would have an issue with him anyway, he's always fair and wants teams to do well. He'll just say if you're shit at the back, which is fair enough.

One of the best pundits about.

BushBlade

We are Premier League
Reaction score
Don't know why anyone would have an issue with him anyway, he's always fair and wants teams to do well. He'll just say if you're shit at the back, which is fair enough.

One of the best pundits about.
I have to say he’s become very good at it. I thought he was anodyne when he started but his analysis is pretty decent these days.

Eza Blade

Reaction score
I think he’s missed fans of the week being the blades. The chants of DEANO!! definitely helped with his selection in team of the week.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Top Bottom