Alan Knill Appreciation thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Good Pinch Of Snuff

I loves me a good pinch of
Reaction score
ok i will start it, Chris is our King but Mr Knill should be praised more than he is.

"On 27 January 2014, Knill was made assistant to the new Northampton Town manager Chris Wilder, who had been Knill's assistant at Bury. [13]He then followed Wilder to become his assistant manager at Sheffield United in May 2016.[14]"

The rest they say is history! I will be raising a glass of Vino tonight for Alan

01AS-U1ZP.jpg

My very powerful (but equally classy and tasty) cider has been downed and refilled in tribute to AK, Also Known as "The Messiah's right hand man". Teld yer it were good cider.

I think he's our most appreciated assistant manager ever to be honest! How many others have had their own chant?
Maybe Danny Bergara, but him and Harry Haslem were shite. One knill, one Knill, one Knill (repeat to fade).

Always got Knill
We’ve always got Knill
Whatever we score
We’ve always got Knill

(One of our own tune)

Our Magic Carter to Tufty’s Regan.

interesting thing to me is that wilder was knill's assistant now its the other way round ,which for one means they know and trust each other and two there's no ego's.

It’s like
Bacon and eggs
Fish and chips

I could go on, both complement each other and I’m loving every minute. UTB

Just found this about squirrel people.

I like the bit that says they are willing to sacrifice anything and everything in order to accomplish what they have their minds set on.

Bloody Hell - Tufty and Knilly really are squirrels!!

PRIMAL ZODIAC SIGN OF
SQUIRREL

Combining the ambition and cunning of the Rat with the stubborn persistence of the Bull, those born under the Primal Zodiac sign of the Squirrel are capable of creating great success in their lifetimes. Both highly capable and strong-willed, members of this sign are willing to take the risks necessary to lead them to their goals.

These traits represent both the best and worst sides of the Squirrel. Their strong work ethic and enthusiasm for achievement help them immensely when it comes to getting what they want out of life. At the same time Squirrels are often too willing to sacrifice anything and everything in order to accomplish what they have their minds set on. Some may even reach the very edge of ethical and moral boundaries if need be, though luckily they are usually smart enough to know not to cross the legal ones.

i love his little set pieces i do
Me too! I think our set pieces under Wilder and Knill have been excellent. Never better tbh.

Better than that bloody set piece under (was it Warnock or Blackwell?) where Tongey and somebody else pretended to crash into each other and fall down whilst someone else shot it! Keystone cops that one!

The Derby Match roll back by Brookesy for Fleck's cracker was unforgettable.

Back
Top Bottom