Alan Knill.... and some L1 comparisons

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ricky

Banned
Reaction score
Nice moment at the end there, with Wilder shoving him towards the fans.

It gave me an instant flashback to MK Dons exactly 2 years to the day where he did exactly the same! It almost feels like yesterday.

In fact the whole day had a similar feel, the game had the same result, with the same feeling that nothing can go wrong. Let's just hope nothing does go wrong now and this season brings the same result.

It also reminded me of Port Vale away. Magic Hat was born there, today it was Stevens' song, with similarly non stop chanting.

Nice moment at the end there, with Wilder shoving him towards the fans.

It gave me an instant flashback to MK Dons exactly 2 years to the day where he did exactly the same! It almost feels like yesterday.

In fact the whole day had a similar feel, the game had the same result, with the same feeling that nothing can go wrong. Let's just hope nothing does go wrong now and this season brings the same result.

It also reminded me of Port Vale away. Magic Hat was born there, today it was Stevens' song, with similarly non stop chanting.
Does it make me a bigger blade that I was one of the handful singing it at Preston? ;)

Mate don't knock it! I wondered what it was, never heard it before but it sounded great over and over again (sat in the home end).....
Don’t worry, I’ll probably be singing it on Saturday, not much of a lyric though.

99% of chants look crap wrote down.
He deserves a song and if it's as catchy as I expect it to be I will be singing it all summer!!

Theme tune to Heartbeat --Enda, Oh Enda Stevens runs down the wing for SHEFFIELD UNITED SHEFFIELD UNITED
I was there, heard it hundreds of times but still couldn't make out the 'runs down the wing' bit. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom