Alan Biggs says

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fingers crossed then

Looks like McCabe might have won the scrap with a couple of fore arm smashes finishing HRH off with a Tombstone in round 3

Loser has to fork up £20m transfer kitty for Chris

Chris as happy as Larry just seen walking out of Bargain Booze with two crates of Peroni and a shopping list with 6 Premier League players names on it and going "eni meeni myni mo"

Clickbait alert!!!

What the cast of Z Cars look like today will amaze you... try not to be shocked!

2u8l9ig.jpg

Yet not long back he feared it was 'the end'.....

Little things I hear make me increasingly hopeful that Chris Wilder will stay at Sheffield United. Part grapevine, part logic, part gut feeling. More on that in my #sufc column tomorrow.
So basically he's not seen any iFollow interviews with Wilder this week to get his second hand exclusive...

Little things I hear make me increasingly hopeful that Chris Wilder will stay at Sheffield United. Part grapevine, part logic, part gut feeling. More on that in my #sufc column tomorrow.

I couldn’t be “increasingly hopeful” that Wilder will stay because I’m already on maximum “hope”. I’m also on “minimum fear” that he will leave though.

I’m interested in the “part grapevine” bit, but not the “part logic” because I can work that out for myself. “Gut feeling” is another way of saying “ I don’t really know”.

This tweet is really just saying, “read my column tomorrow”. Which I will anyhow, whether he’d tweeted or not. He’s a good journalist and seems like a decent bloke too. But he knows not much more about this than anyone on here.

I’m expecting no major news out of S2 this week. That’s part logic, part gut feel, only.

another juicy worm added to the clickbait

It’s all thanks to you Alan. But for your incisive questions and unrelenting pursuit of the truth we would be doomed. Eternally in your debt. I’ll pause....

Did you enjoy that, Alan?

I know it's unfashionable amongst a number on here to give even an ounce of credit to any journalist associated with our local newspapers, but I quite like a lot of Alan Biggs' articles.

At least he tells it as he sees it, good or bad and is not afraid to lay blame where he feels it lies. Whether you agree with him or not is a different matter but it makes a refreshing change from some of those we've had to endure in the past who often aligned themselves with either the Manager or the Board and simply produced articles showing one or the other in the most favourable light.

A good example of this was Tony Pritchett, whose head was so far up Dave Basset's arse it's a wonder he ever managed to retrieve it.

Back
Top Bottom