Agent George Long..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thought he played well ,came for crosses made some good saves couldn't do anything about the goals

I don't get this for 2 reasons:
1. Are Leeds (hypocritically) accusing us of cheating?
2. Do we have control over who plays against us?
I don't actually get what's being implied? Wasn't there somewhere else someone was saying we should be investigated by someone? Sheer madness.

But if Long was meant to be marking Didsy, closing down Didsy and watching Enda’s run, who was playing in goal?

Maybe the Leeds goalie is a Blade as well...and the whole defence...midfielders...and the strikers who can’t hit a cow’s arse with a banjo...surely the whole blummin lot of them are closet Blades!!

This is Nigel Adkins. He was Sheffield United manager from 2015-2016, playing dour football, criticizing the fanbase and giving them their worst league finish in decades. Because of this Chris Wilder came in and is on the verge of giving them 2 promotions in 3 years. Adkins is now Hull City manager...
View attachment 52325

Hull gave exactly the sort of Adkins-esque performance I’d been praying for. Docile, patternless and slow. They played far better at the Lane.

Without their prized wingers next season, it could be back down another league for them.

I have it on good authority that It wasn’t Long in goal yesterday but a good look alike. George was actually in London playing upfront for Leeds in a Bamford shirt.

It was good of George to tell the Hull markers not to go near Enda and Didsy when they scored. He played well but the defence was rubbish.

I know this is all a bit jokey, but we all know how things get to George and how he's affected by this kind of thing, it destroyed his career at United, his nerves and confidence were shot after the abuse he received.
Hopefully he's learnt to deal with it better, and all this doesn't affect him now.

Back
Top Bottom