African players

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

WHY DONT WE HAVE A SCOUTING NETWORK THERE?!?!? WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS LIVERPOOL LEVEL INVESTMENT. WHY ARENT THE BOARD BACKING WILDER IN AFRICA!

Sorry about that, yeah can only think of those players myself

WHY DONT WE HAVE A SCOUTING NETWORK THERE?!?!? WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS LIVERPOOL LEVEL INVESTMENT. WHY ARENT THE BOARD BACKING WILDER IN AFRICA!

Sorry about that, yeah can only think of those players myself

Work permit issues

;)

Presently Wilder seems to go with what he knows which is predominantly league 1 and league 2 players. These leagues seem mostly to be full of UK players.

You are correct though Swiss there don't seem to have been that many in Blades history. Massive potential if some sort of scouting structure was set up.

Plenty of Kenyan, Ethiopian runners (I digress). What about african cyclists? When will an African win the Tour.

That sounds like one for the 'suggest a shit show featuring Blades' thread!

Africa: Never in your Wilders Dreams

Sheffield United former ballboy heads to Africa to manage 'AFC Kinshassha United', the Newly formed Congolese team purchased by Kevin McCabe as part of a property deal.

Episode one features highlights such as Alan Knill's failure to cope with the sun and heat with his pasty skin and Wilder tries to order a Peroni as he settles into his new life in Africa.

Back
Top Bottom