Gone Elsewhere Adrien Tameze

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We do need back up, James Shield seems to think our transfer budget is £10m for this window I'm not sure that will get us more than one player in an inflated January market where teams definitely don't want to sell their best players.

I’ve seen a fair few say 20m.

But If it is 10m that’s one player maybe 2 and then there are loans also.

I'll be surprised if we sign three.
I wouldn't as CW said as much in an interview last week, but whether it actually happens...... Who knows!?
But it would be a good bit of business if it comes off.

Wikipedia has him down as a defender.
Doesn't look it on his highlights.

I wouldn't as CW said as much in an interview last week, but whether it actually happens...... Who knows!?
But it would be a good bit of business if it comes off.

Point taken Tynemouth, but my main concern would be quality not quantity. recruiting two good players with the potential to fit in with our style of play and improve within this formation would be an enormous plus. Naturally, should we recruit three players of similar potential then all the better.

If we sign this guy ,coubalt and wolfenden then I'd be happy with our business

Sorry if I've spelt them.all wrong I've just got up
Yep what an amazing window it would be.
2 extra defenders is exactly what we need to finish this season.

so wasn't in the squad for nice's last match, and won't be part of nice's squad for today. interesting

Interesting, thanks for posting.
You’ve got to love the French language
Gardiens
Attaquants

Brilliant

looks like it's not him who's close then. will be interesting to see if any of our rumoured targets are left out this weekend

Still could be, Chris said the deal won’t be done before the weekend. Could be a farewell see ya later goodbye appearance

Still could be, Chris said the deal won’t be done before the weekend. Could be a farewell see ya later goodbye appearance
If you’re about to sell a player would you risk him getting injured by playing him? And would you expect him to give his all and risk injuries when he’s just about to move clubs?

Represented by Stellar, Jonathan Barnett's agency who also work with Dean Henderson, Phil Jagielka and Ollie McBurnie. Chris Morgan's current employer too.

Not drawing any conclusions, but mildly interesting.

He was on the bench on Friday but didn’t play. Steve Kabba also works for Stellar

Represented by Stellar, Jonathan Barnett's agency who also work with Dean Henderson, Phil Jagielka and Ollie McBurnie. Chris Morgan's current employer too.

Not drawing any conclusions, but mildly interesting.

Presumably you meant to only post this on the Grant thread?

Back
Top Bottom