Incoming? Adolfo Gaich

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

AdamSufc1997

Reaction score

"Sheffield United ‘interested in services’ of striker with no league goals this season."​

We're collecting goalless strikers like it's the stupidest game of Pokemon ever. Gotta catch them all.

According to random Russian website.

We are 100% signing a player called Adolfo.

He signed for Sheffield United in 2027 on my football manager career (I wasn't managing us) and he was one of the best in the world by that point so count me in

an Argentinian with German descent built like a marvel super soldier called Adolfo?

If only there was a German who allegedly fled to Argentina called Adolf who was interested in those kind of experiments.

Considering Sheffield United have scored a grand total of eight goals this season, you would think they would aim for a prolific striker, but the fact Gaich has failed to find the back of the net in 13 league appearances this season makes this move a bit of a head scratcher.

Maybe Wilder knows exactly how to get him going?

I wouldn't count on that mate.

Considering Sheffield United have scored a grand total of eight goals this season, you would think they would aim for a prolific striker, but the fact Gaich has failed to find the back of the net in 13 league appearances this season makes this move a bit of a head scratcher.

Maybe Wilder knows exactly how to get him going?

I wouldn't count on that mate.
To be fair, he's only played 302 minutes in them 13 appearances, so just over 3 games.

gaich stats.PNG

His record in Argentina was promising...don't know how strong the Russian league is and CSKA Moscow were bottom of their Europa League table.
Another one in the 'formerly good' players but a loan to buy, you can't go wrong.

Back
Top Bottom