Player Suggestion Adam Armstrong

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Penalty, a 1yd tap in and decent one on one finish.

I've always liked him since that Coventry loan.

But at no point have I thought he would improve a top 10 Premier League team, to be honest.
He might improve a bottom half premiership team though, especially one that struggled for goals. Not my first choice but beggars can't be choosers and it seems we've spent most of out budget

Would probably still cost you £15-20 million in today’s market though, with massive question marks over his ability to step up.

Wards no way...my guess is 8m max...as I said earlier not sure hes the man but it looks like that is the pond we are fishing in

Teams don’t give players away these days, especially one that’s relatively comfortable and can see that we’re desperate for a striker. They’d laugh their tits off at £8m.

Missing out on Brewster would be disappointing.

Recently I thought that we had held back thinking that actually we had been in discussions to take him for a while in advance of other clubs even showing interest and we would just tie this up pretty swiftly hence why we didn’t follow up Watkins etc.

Definitely a CWAK way of working letting all the other teams out bid each other on a top target in the lime light while we work in the background on someone else.

But to lose out on Brewster and Armstrong to be our plan B ....

Thats more than disappointing.

Does he work hard, take players on and create things for himself? Or does he need creativity and service from around him to get goals?

If it's the latter then I can't imagine we'll be looking at him.

Does he work hard, take players on and create things for himself? Or does he need creativity and service from around him to get goals?

If it's the latter then I can't imagine we'll be looking at him.
Friend of mine is a big Newcastle fan. He raves about him all the time. He can run the channels, make his own service (which would be needed with us at the min) and has an eye for goal. Would be dissapointed but can see why we'd be interested.

Got to ask the question. Is HRH trying to wing it? Wilder seems a bit pointed in his comments re owners and he’s knows we will be up shit creek without strengthening mid and strike departments. Even defence is weaker with Egan out for 3. Can’t get much worse!!!

Why you say that B56? Now it will
Smegol doesn’t trust owners anymore does he?
No he feckin doesnt
Get the ring, sell the ring, buy the players

Got to ask the question. Is HRH trying to wing it? Wilder seems a bit pointed in his comments re owners and he’s knows we will be up shit creek without strengthening mid and strike departments. Even defence is weaker with Egan out for 3. Can’t get much worse!!!

Why you say that B56? Now it will
Smegol doesn’t trust owners anymore does he?
No he feckin doesnt
Get the ring, sell the ring, buy the players
Egan only out for 1 game

Like the above I’ve got a mate who’s a Newcastle fan and he was raving about him before Blackburn got hold of him. Apparently he was held in very high regard up there.

I think you're still realistically looking at £12-£15 Mill for him

Thing it’s it’s obvious we are now desperate so pants down time. Plus players will be aware of poor start
And clubs that have much less income because they’re not getting the PL TV money will be looking at their cash flow and the news that the return to crowds at football is on hold and realise they have to sell or go bust.

I wouldnt be against signing him but know very little about him. Looks good from the showreel though.

Really surprised this lad hasn’t moved up to the Prem with someone, he’d have been a bargain compared to in a year or twos time.

Blackburn could be dark horses for the promotion this year.

Back
Top Bottom