A top young player on loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1973Blade

Reaction score
We have done so well with Dean Henderson over the last couple of years and Manchester United must be delighted with how he has progressed.
An established Premier League player is probably out of our budget, but we must have a good chance of being able to loan a top young player. More knowledgeable people than me will be able to say who. The next Phil Foden will do me!

This is an area we really need to get right.
Henderson went well, however others we have had haven’t really gone as hoped.

Would rather we went out to try and sign some of those kids on the fringes of the bigger clubs, the Brewsters, Gilmours etc...they have the ability and need game time.

Curtis Jones at Liverpool needs minutes desperately if he is to fulfil his undoubted potential.

A loan away for a season would facilitate that.

UTB

Doubt it would be a midfielder. Our formation and playing style would take them 3 months to pick up and as a youngster that may even be a bit longer.
If they go down this route I’d expect a forward.

Have you never watched Jones then?
There's a difference between hype like WoodBURN, and someone who made quite a number of very good performances for the league champions last season.

Woodburn was the next Ryan Giggs when took him on loan, he's now the next Ryan France.

There's a difference between hype like WoodBURN, and someone who made quite a number of very good performances for the league champions last season.
Ive watched him and so far hes done no more than Woodburn had. Woodburn had already played for Wales amd scored a wonder goal. He may well end up being better than Woodburn but too many of these kids who have come through big club academies are over rated

Jones would be great but I can see him playing a fair bit for them this season.

The difficulty is, loaning a top young player from another premier league side costs quite a bit. We had that pre-existing relationship with Man U and Henderson.

I di think we need to bring a creative midfielder in though. Even if it's just someone to bring on off the bench.

Comes with the territory with some of our fans anyone with an ounce of flair or natural talent and a real standout player seems to be pulled down by some of these so called know it alls.

The very same people that used to slate Brooks Walker Maguire etc.

Back
Top Bottom