A smokeless stadium

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If they banned alcohol during the game I wouldn't have one. Yet smokers can't do it.

You're all weak as piss that's why.

You're five minutes late to every game after the pub and the first to the bar out of anyone at the back. "T'bar open?" is literally a catchphrase of yours. And you're five minutes late to the second half, n'all. All from boozing.

And if they stopped selling beers, you'd sneak cans in. Don't even try to pretend you wouldn't.

I have a fag at half time and I'm the weakling? I'd love to know how many goals you've missed from going down to the bar early/coming back late! 😁

You're five minutes late to every game after the pub and the first to the bar out of anyone at the back. "T'bar open?" is literally a catchphrase of yours. And you're five minutes late to the second half, n'all. All from boozing.

And if they stopped selling beers, you'd sneak cans in. Don't even try to pretend you wouldn't.

I have a fag at half time and I'm the weakling? I'd love to know how many goals you've missed from going down to the bar early/coming back late! 😁

But if it was a 'boozeless stadium' I'd manage. I've been to away games where they don't sell ale and didn't take cans in. Or a hip flask.

I missed 2 goals against Burnley from going for a chat. 😉

I know its probably been said before, how the fuck is someone getting away with smoking a reefer at top of the kop ? Religious 20 mins in to every game it wafts down over C and b .....How anyone cant wait an hour and half is beyond me .It smells awful. Kids shouldn't have to inhale that .Surely the yellow vest brigade can smell it .

I know its probably been said before, how the fuck is someone getting away with smoking a reefer at top of the kop ? Religious 20 mins in to every game it wafts down over C and b .....How anyone cant wait an hour and half is beyond me .It smells awful. Kids shouldn't have to inhale that .Surely the yellow vest brigade can smell it .

OH NO THE CHILDREN. THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

But if it was a 'boozeless stadium' I'd manage. I've been to away games where they don't sell ale and didn't take cans in. Or a hip flask.

I missed 2 goals against Burnley from going for a chat. 😉
You don’t sit on row P on the Kop by any chance do you?

I'm a smoker, and I'm capable of going to a match without the need for a burn. I don't get why some people risk getting booted out for the sake of a ciggy.

I smoked ,when we played Exeter 4-4 I was in the away end (went with an Exeter fan from work ) Got kicked out at half time for having a Embassy No1 at half time 😂

Back
Top Bottom