A goodbye from Boo

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

boo radley

Reaction score
This is a message from Mrs Boo and Boo juniors. We're sorry to announce that sadly boo passed away this morning at 8am. Boo suffered a heart attack, which beat the best efforts of some of Yorkshire's finest paramedics. We're hurting and we're sure many of you will too. This forum has been a big part of his life, and we know he considers many of you good friends. This was Boo's social media. No twitter. Never on facebook. But the S24su forum! Always a thread to show us and its brought a lot of joy and laughter, so thank you! A little comfort is that he got to see us reach the premier league, but at the same time heart broken we won't get to share the experience with him. Its been a beautiful few weeks full of special memories. We'll keep you updated should anyone wish to say goodbye in the coming weeks. Much love and UTB

Bloody hell. Terrible news. So sorry to hear this.

This is a message from Mrs Boo and Boo juniors. We're sorry to announce that sadly boo passed away this morning at 8am. Boo suffered a heart attack, which beat the best efforts of some of Yorkshire's finest paramedics. We're hurting and we're sure many of you will too. This forum has been a big part of his life, and we know he considers many of you good friends. This was Boo's social media. No twitter. Never on facebook. But the S24su forum! Always a thread to show us and its brought a lot of joy and laughter, so thank you! A little comfort is that he got to see us reach the premier league, but at the same time heart broken we won't get to share the experience with him. Its been a beautiful few weeks full of special memories. We'll keep you updated should anyone wish to say goodbye in the coming weeks. Much love and UTB

Tragic news. One of the stalwarts who didn't make it personal. Best wishes to you all and may Boo rest on peace.

My heartfelt condolences Mrs Boo and family. He will be sorely missed and fondly remembered. So happy he got to see The Mighty Blades gain Premier League status and yet so sad that he won’t be here to enjoy our time there. Goodby Blade, you will be joining an esteemed bunch of Blades.

R.I.P.

Oh no.

RIP.

Thoughts with all you’re family.

Terrible news, this will have shocked everyone on here, he only posted on the forum this morning.

Terribly unfair that he won’t get to see us in the Premier League.

RIP.

I’m shocked and saddened at this awful news.

We disagreed about a lot of things but it was always amicable. He seemed to be a very good-hearted bloke. I shall miss him.

To his family. It won’t feel like it right now, but peace will come.

⚔️⚔️⚔️

Back
Top Bottom