A cashless stadium

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fair play Ainsley Harriott, I can’t see the inland revenues finest, unraveling such a complex financial deception in a hurry............🤔 🙏🏻 🤣🤣

Exactly. As long as I declare cash work it is allowable. But I win a lot of money on these last man standing competitions.... Your honor.

Will we see fights at the kiosk as the pissed up blokes card is declined and the kid behind the counter tries to take the beers back..... Totes awks

The days are numbered when you might find a five pound note on the floor.
I found one on the way home from the pub last night. Going back to the pub now to spend it with some more five pound notes.COYRAWW :cool:

Got a pint at half time just fine, much to my surprise. As ever there's still an issue with the slow bastards who work the tills, but such casual work at pretty low pay is hardly going to attract the most efficient of workforces. Don't think that's ever likely to change.

All hardwired in and done properly to avoid network failure, so unless we've signed up to TalkTalk we shouldn't really encounter any issues.

There was Fosters available in the South Stand.

Unless the monetary value listed next to it is what they would pay me for trying to drink it, I shall, as ever, be saving my drinking for elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom