5th Round Opponents Reading or Cardiff away

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roy needs to do a view from Man City fans some of their comments about playing the Pigs are Hilarious;

"One of the best grounds in the Country"
" Ground capacity is 39,000 so we'll get 8,000 away allocation" 😀

That sense of entitlement since we played them doesn't seem to have diminished 😀.

In fairness to the Man City fans, I'm sure it was one of the best grounds in the country in the 90s which will be the last time most of them went. They will probably not realise it literally hasn't changed since then other than the seats now say "Chansiri" on them.

It's the biggest throwback stadium in the country which has a certain charm about it but I imagine people under 40 will be quite bemused by what they see.

Ain't a bad draw for you, at all. Gotta think the Q/F's a real possibility now.

its really opening up for us. but utd do like to make things hard for ourselves & a defeat wouldn't shock. but win that, after 2 away get a home. you never know what could happen

could be In the stars;)
1936 - royal controversially steps back from his duties to be with his American partner

2020 - royal controversially steps back from his duties to be with his American partner

Last edited:
Reading’s not too bad, especially if you’re Greenwich Blade because I think you can get a train from Ealing but Cardiff is an absolute fucker.

Even better because I'm further up the line in Ashford/Staines where there is a direct train. Big brother EalingBlade will probably be along as well.

As for Cardiff, with remarkable foresight I booked the week off work so Megabus through the night afterwards comes to mind, or the two people I know in Cardiff having to put me up in the spare room!

I'll buy a ticket for the loyalty points. I ain't going though. Not a prayer. It's a day and half off work ffs

just because it become tradition my 5th rd tv predictions

BBC
Northampton/Derby v Man Utd
Chelsea v Shrewsbury or Liverpool

BT
Sheffield Wed v Man City
Portsmouth v Arsenal
I think there are 5 games shown in the 5th round. 3 for BT and 2 for BBC. BBC have the first pick.

Back
Top Bottom