5th Round Opponents Reading or Cardiff away

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I’m alright with either of those tbh. Been to the Cardiff City Stadium for Wales but never to see United, so would probably prefer that tbh.

Fucking midweek games, if it was weekend and Cardiff came through I'd definitely have gone, but I very much doubt I could justify the time and expense of midweek

As soon as Reading/Cardiff came out the hat I said yes please! We don't want a home tie against a team that sticks ten men behind the ball and makes it difficult. We have a superb away record and if we field a strong team then I expect us to be too much for either team. I'd rather play Reading out of the two, no doubt in front of about 17,000 and 3/4,000 of them will be our fans.

As soon as Reading/Cardiff came out the hat I said yes please! We don't want a home tie against a team that sticks ten men behind the ball and makes it difficult. We have a superb away record and if we field a strong team then I expect us to be too much for either team. I'd rather play Reading out of the two, no doubt in front of about 17,000 and 3/4,000 of them will be our fans.

Be lucky to take over 1k to either

By the time this game comes around we could be over 40 points (7 points from Palace, Bournemouth Brighton and Villa)

if we are, then lets go full tilt at this, win this and we’re one game from Wembley, the momentum and feel good will carry us through to 50+ points, and I wouldn’t doubt these lads against anyone in 90 mins there

Premier survival and a trip to Wembley, ‘kin dreamland

Other than Chelsea v (maybe) Liverpool, I don’t think you could have picked duller games if you’d tried. So many potential belters, but not one drawn 🤷🏼‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom