5th Round Draw Numbers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thankfully I have BT Sport. As soon as that Welsh lass opened up with “I don’t know anything about football” I knew it was time to turn over. At least she admits it though and doesn’t wing it like her esteemed colleague on the BBC Mr Crookes.

With that fucking accent, it's time to turn over no matter what she's saying.

Throw in Lovely Matt and Laughing Man and you have the dream team.

And the fans shaking hands.... well that wasn't pathetic in the slightest.

It is still possible to get relegated. Unlikely, but possible.
2 or 3 major injuries to key players could make that more possible.
Premiership survival is a priority to me
Relegation?
Are you watching a different team to me?
I wonder why Sheffield football has been in the doldrums for years.

Never did I say I thought we would get relegated. I said it was possible. And it is. So I'm right.
I despair about the negativity. Well done for being right.
I will balance it out with a statement to say we won't get relegated. And it is. So I'm right.
Anyway I will be happy to have a charity bet we will stay up.

I despair about the negativity. Well done for being right.
I will balance it out with a statement to say we won't get relegated. And it is. So I'm right.
Anyway I will be happy to have a charity bet we will stay up.
But why would I bet we will go down if I don't think we will?
I'm not being negative just cautiously realistic.

I understand the history of our unreliability, but I think the fans need to get on board with CW.
This is a different time, a different club, the fans need to be a bit more positive, even arrogant.
I don't get this fear or concern of being successful, we should look for it, and go for it.
Strongest team out for the FA cup.
Let's enjoy the time, we as a club should not hold back.
Unfortunately Sheffield football is or has been happy to under achieve for decades, Sheffield football fans argue about who has the biggest attendances for the most underachieving team.

You did imply that relegation was possible, so your instincts are looking down not up.
My instincts are we should aim to win a trophy. Lets go for it.

You did imply that relegation was possible, so your instincts are looking down not up.
We're just gonna go round in circles here.
I didn't imply that relegation was possible. I stated it was possible because it is.
My instincts are not looking down because I'm positive we won't get relegated.
I don't see the problem with being cautious though

I imagine Peter Risdale said something similar.

We’ve just been promoted back into the PL after years in the wilderness but apparently that’s not good enough, we should be winning a trophy too and it’s the supporters fault we’ve been shit for forty years. We seem to have gone through the ‘Charlton Cycle’ (get promoted, think it’s great, then complain that top ten finishes aren’t good enough and Curbishley has taken them as far as he can) in six months.

I imagine Peter Risdale said something similar.

We’ve just been promoted back into the PL after years in the wilderness but apparently that’s not good enough, we should be winning a trophy too and it’s the supporters fault we’ve been shit for forty years. We seem to have gone through the ‘Charlton Cycle’ (get promoted, think it’s great, then complain that top ten finishes aren’t good enough and Curbishley has taken them as far as he can) in six months.

Never a truer word said and it's particularly relevant, as Charlton came down with us in 2007.

The Stoke/Pullis cycle was shorter and their response was to get the wonderful Mark Hughes in, to play the 'beautiful game'.

It will be completely lost on the 'no ambishun' crowd, that both these two teams are just above the Championship relegation zone and Charlton have spent many recent years in L1.

Back
Top Bottom