5th Round Draw Numbers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ChipButtyBlade

Reaction score
The other thread has become a maths lesson,so bollox to that.

There are quite a few teams in there i dont want us to draw,my preference is ball number 6.

Numbers here,the pullers are Teddy Sheringham and Glen Johnson

• 1 Manchester United
  • 2 Chelsea
  • 3 Southampton or Tottenham Hotspur
  • 4 Sheffield Wednesday
  • 5 AFC Bournemouth of Arsenal
  • 6 Northampton Town or Derby County
  • 7 Leicester City
  • 8 Sheffield United
  • 9 Reading or Cardiff City
  • 10 West Bromwich Albion
  • 11 Norwich City
  • 12 Coventry City or Birmingham City
  • 13 Manchester City
  • 14 Newcastle United or Oxford United
  • 15 Portsmouth
  • 16 Shrewsbury Town or Liverpool

The other thread has become a maths lesson,so bollox to that.

There are quite a few teams in there i dont want us to draw,my preference is ball number 6.

Numbers here,the pullers are Teddy Sheringham and Glen Johnson

• 1 Manchester United
  • 2 Chelsea
  • 3 Southampton or Tottenham Hotspur
  • 4 Sheffield Wednesday
  • 5 AFC Bournemouth of Arsenal
  • 6 Northampton Town or Derby County
  • 7 Leicester City
  • 8 Sheffield United
  • 9 Reading or Cardiff City
  • 10 West Bromwich Albion
  • 11 Norwich City
  • 12 Coventry City or Birmingham City
  • 13 Manchester City
  • 14 Newcastle United or Oxford United
  • 15 Portsmouth
  • 16 Shrewsbury Town or Liverpool
6/9/12/15 at home.

Don't want to draw the Pigs for loads of reasons. One of which is Wilder may be tempted to play a full strength team.

I don't want us to play a full strength team in the competition at all unless we get to Wembley

Number 4 away please. This season has already been beyond great and the cherry on top would be a complete hammering of them over in s6. It would send them into turmoil more than they already.

Anyone but the pigs. Preference would be for a close-ish away fixture with a decent away allocation so that leaves Leicester or Coventry/Birmingham.

6, 9, 12, 14, & 15 id be pleased with.

4 at home would exite & terrify me in equal measure. providing we got them at home I fancy ourselves v 1

Man C away please.
Loads of tickets, short journey, good pubs.
They won't risk KDB and one or two others, especially if we announce Mo is a definite starter and is hungry for success.

Wednesday at home...... there could be no better insult than to play them in front of an empty Kop.

but as we've discussed before its the not the clubs fault that 60% of sheff utd fans cant be arsed with the fa cup. 10,000 with the kop & 10,000 without will be the same thing

4 followed by an 8 please. Nice to go and see the “relic” for one last time. Before it has to close.

Don't know why anyone is so against a Sheffield Derby, theres a few reasons it would be a good tie.

1. This might be the last Sheffield derby for a while (barring 2 other cup runs for both teams)
  2. We would have the chance to dump them out of the cup they've already supposidely won
  3. They would believe that this is the biggest game of their season (again)
  4. Its a winnable game

but as we've discussed before its the not the clubs fault that 60% of sheff utd fans cant be arsed with the fa cup. 10,000 with the kop & 10,000 without will be the same thing
We have discussed it, and your conclusion was found to be wrong ...... it was the Clubs fault, playing a team of second stringers .... who wern't very good as a Team ... again

I also don't understand the apprehension so many feel towards a potential Sheffield derby.

These games are why we follow football, aren't they? The occasions that can be memorable.

And we're now as superior to them as we have been for a long time. Fuck fearing defeat.

Anyone at home or anyone within a 75 mile radius away as long as it's on the Monday or Tuesday night, please.

We have discussed it, and your conclusion was found to be wrong ...... it was the Clubs fault, playing a team of second stringers .... who wern't very good as a Team ... again

im delighted your not wilder, because what your say is you would've played the same side 5 times in 16 days. because after playing on the 26th 29th 2nd with premier league champions followed by European/world champions & have a game on 10th arguably the most important game of season so far because it was our only realistic winnable game from 21st dec to 2nd feb. you think the best thing for main players to play again v flyde just to please you

but then you get what you want. but when draw or lose to flyde then get hammered by west ham because the players were exhausted & In dire need of a rest. would moan & complain. at how stupid wilder tactics were. but its fine because we didn't play our reserves

obviously you when you say it was the clubs fault. cant have meant premier league Fulham in fa cup 4th round in 2013/14 when we played our full strength side. but only 15,000 could be arsed to turn up.
Plymouth 2nd rd 2014 full strength 7,000 turned up
preston 4th rd in 2015 full strength but only 13,000 turned up.
leyton orient 2016, 2 changes 6,000 turned up,
preston 2018 3 changes 15,000 turned up,

but you blame the club because of course this is 2020 & as we all know facts count for nothing now

Last edited:
Portsmouth at home. Most ‘winnable’ game.

Or Man United away. Backed by 7K+ Blades. I’d fancy us to win.

Back
Top Bottom