All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If someone gave my kids a ticket to a football match where they couldn't see the pitch, I'd tell them to coco and I don't even have kids.

No-one wants to sit in the seriously poor view seats, why force them on anyone, especially kids.

Otherwise agree with your reasons for wanting a full Lane.

Just move.

It's not hard.

Just move.

It's not hard.

Yeah, but than there'd be the thread about blocking a stairway or farting on someone's nephews seat or something haha

Simplest thing to do would be get rid of the pillars and not build a stand behind a wall 😀

Yeah, but than there'd be the thread about blocking a stairway or farting on someone's nephews seat or something haha

Simplest thing to do would be get rid of the pillars and not build a stand behind a wall 😀

Always plenty of gaps and spaces all over the Kop where I sit/stand.

I often watch the match in one place and then move further over for the second half.

Can't imagine anybody will face the problem of having to sit slap bang behind a pillar until we're playing Barcelona in a Champions League semi final.

You must be in another dimension. I sit on the BLUT and haven't seen all these "spaces" that you can. Just a few on the restricted view and behind the back of the pillars. Looking at a photo of the Kop for the Leicester/Palace games and still can't see these mysterious spaces. Are you sure you're not at a game in S6?

You must be in another dimension. I sit on the BLUT and haven't seen all these "spaces" that you can. Just a few on the restricted view and behind the back of the pillars. Looking at a photo of the Kop for the Leicester/Palace games and still can't see these mysterious spaces. Are you sure you're not at a game in S6?

How can you possibly see from the other end of the stadium?

Trust me, I sit at the back of the Kop all the time and there are always spaces and room to move about.

Even against Palace I moved for the second half and there was plenty of choice at the back of Gangway F.

How can you possibly see from the other end of the stadium?

Trust me, I sit at the back of the Kop all the time and there are always spaces and room to move about.

Even against Palace I moved for the second half and there was plenty of choice at the back of Gangway F.
I can second this because I sit on the very back of gangway e and there were a good 10-15 empty seats in the next two rows in front of me v palace

So what’s your solution?
We're the only Premier League club for miles. The aim should surely be to fill the stadium.
The club chose not to sell any more season tickets. We sell mini season tickets every season. Unless we're selling out our home games it's madness not to.
If we're not selling out for the biggest games the Cat A* pricing obviously needs looking at.

We're the only Premier League club for miles. The aim should surely be to fill the stadium.
The club chose not to sell any more season tickets. We sell mini season tickets every season. Unless we're selling out our home games it's madness not to.
If we're not selling out for the biggest games the Cat A* pricing obviously needs looking at.

Do you know for a fact that they are able to sell more season tickets? That’s a yes or a no.

The only suggestion you have otherwise made is to look at ticket prices and I don’t disagree.

Do you know for a fact that they are able to sell more season tickets? That’s a yes or a no.

The only suggestion you have otherwise made is to look at ticket prices and I don’t disagree.
No. Nobody knows as the club have taken a vow of silence on the matter.
But the PL regulations have been posted on here which suggests we're not close to the limit. As has been posted, it is not believable that we hit the exact limit at the last second of the early bird deadline.
As the only Premier Club in miles I think we have a great opportunity to build our fanbase which could benefit us for years. I think the empty seats at our home games show that we aren't quite getting this right and can't understand why some feel the need to be so defensive over this.

It would be interesting to know if any of the ‘stay aways’ are displaced ST holders who have taken umbrage at the club for losing their seats.

It would be interesting to know if any of the ‘stay aways’ are displaced ST holders who have taken umbrage at the club for losing their seats.
Im not sure if these empty seat spotters realise but there's always a certain amount of season ticket match missers anyway.
There are a couple near me in the South Stand, they renew every season, and yet barely see them. It must happen all over the ground. Bizarre I know, but accounts for some empty seats.

Im not sure if these empty seat spotters realise but there's always a certain amount of season ticket match missers anyway.
There are a couple near me in the South Stand, they renew every season, and yet barely see them. It must happen all over the ground. Bizarre I know, but accounts for some empty seats.
I know sometimes ST holders upgrade to one of the executive packages available. Did it myself for the Millwall game last season with 2 mates leaving 3 seats middle of the Kop empty.

The club do make it overly difficult for some fans and i think the policy needs looking at. I have a friend who bought 2 season tickets just so she didn’t have to sit next to anybody. Kind of annoys that there is someone missing out. The fan base is slowly growing, now is the time for young uns to decide who to support, most will pick blades cos we are premier league, kids normally go for the best team at the time. It’s notable that you dont see as many kids in Sheffield wearing chelsea,Liverpool etc, lots of blades shirts out and about now. They have something to be proud of now !

I reckon it'll be close to a sell out on Saturday. There's not many seats left now!

But some on here can see dozens of empty seats around them. Specsavers (or NKT) thataway >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. :cool:

But some on here can see dozens of empty seats around them. Specsavers (or NKT) thataway >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. :cool:

Wow, what a stupid fucking thing to say.

Did you hear that fellow Blades? If you go to the match on Saturday and see any empty seats then you're not actually seeing any empty seats. You either just need an eye test or you're a Wednesday fan.

Loads near me usually on H block. Less so this season, but still baffling when you see that it has sold out on there and then there are empty seats every week.

As of now, 673 tickets left.
North - 38
South - 0
BLUT - 136
Family Corner - 172
Kop - 327
+ some of the invisible Fairy Seats.

Wow, what a stupid fucking thing to say.

Did you hear that fellow Blades? If you go to the match on Saturday and see any empty seats then you're not actually seeing any empty seats. You either just need an eye test or you're a Wednesday fan.
FFS , just a wind up. ;)

Loads near me usually on H block. Less so this season, but still baffling when you see that it has sold out on there and then there are empty seats every week.
We're probably talking about the same seats, thats my neck of the woods too. Its vey baffling, buy a season ticket then hardly go.

A lot of empty seats must be allocated to those strange people that hang around the concourses looking at the tv screens or their phone.

Every game there are people who turn up late, wander off before half time and never come back.

Back
Top Bottom