All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

PeterNdlovu081

COCK PISS PARTRIDGE
Reaction score
But some on here can see dozens of empty seats around them. Specsavers (or NKT) thataway >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. :cool:
Wow, what a stupid fucking thing to say.

Did you hear that fellow Blades? If you go to the match on Saturday and see any empty seats then you're not actually seeing any empty seats. You either just need an eye test or you're a Wednesday fan.

S64 Blade

Reaction score
Im not sure if these empty seat spotters realise but there's always a certain amount of season ticket match missers anyway.
There are a couple near me in the South Stand, they renew every season, and yet barely see them. It must happen all over the ground. Bizarre I know, but accounts for some empty seats.
Loads near me usually on H block. Less so this season, but still baffling when you see that it has sold out on there and then there are empty seats every week.

Tony

"Eacha heart out ya bums"
Reaction score
As of now, 673 tickets left.
North - 38
South - 0
BLUT - 136
Family Corner - 172
Kop - 327
+ some of the invisible Fairy Seats.

Tony

"Eacha heart out ya bums"
Reaction score
Wow, what a stupid fucking thing to say.

Did you hear that fellow Blades? If you go to the match on Saturday and see any empty seats then you're not actually seeing any empty seats. You either just need an eye test or you're a Wednesday fan.
FFS , just a wind up. ;)

RavBlade

Reaction score
Loads near me usually on H block. Less so this season, but still baffling when you see that it has sold out on there and then there are empty seats every week.
We're probably talking about the same seats, thats my neck of the woods too. Its vey baffling, buy a season ticket then hardly go.

west_yorks_blade

In the Tufty Club
Reaction score
A lot of empty seats must be allocated to those strange people that hang around the concourses looking at the tv screens or their phone.

Every game there are people who turn up late, wander off before half time and never come back.

BushBlade

We are Premier League
Reaction score
Good point chaps. Can the poster clarify? This vulgar display of opulence needs further clarity, for everyone's sanity.
She probably has issues with being that close to a stranger. Full stadiums can be quite claustrophobic. I know people who can’t travel on the tube for similar reasons.

cc1

Reaction score
It could be an excuse for having a really big arse.....
I'll be honest, it crossed my mind. Again, can we get clarification on this separate issue?
It's a distinct possibility that hip size was weighed up (not literally, you understand) by our ticket office stazi who, perhaps not unreasonably, demanded a 'seat for each cheek' policy, and the lady in question concocted the whole farcical sharade to prevent the truth being whispered around the bramall lane corridors of power.

Lets be honest, we've all seen the same story played out a million times before.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Top Bottom