CONFIRMED 2019/2020 Kit Mega Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Grrrrrr!

Just received the new shirt I bought for my son over here in Singapore with his name on the back and the printing is way out of line.

I have spoken to the Superstore and sent pictures - let’s see what the response is

Attachments

• 785EE0A4-CDF0-46EE-813B-0179450F9FD3.jpeg
    785EE0A4-CDF0-46EE-813B-0179450F9FD3.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 17
Thoughts on the shirts after seeing the pictures;

Home - Not great, but not terrible. I'll get it towards the end of the season when it's cheap.
Away - Superb. Definitely buying that.
Sponsor - Looks absolutely awful.

Away > Home.

Been down to The Lane today to have a proper look at them:

Home - Looks brilliant. Not the best Adidas have given us but still really good.
Away - Bit unsure. It's good but probably just because it's different.
Sponsor - Looks absolutely perfect on both shirts.

Home > Away

I ended up buying both of them.........

I’m hoping to get down to the club shop in the next few days . The training gear looks top notch .,
Did you notice if they are selling the 3rd strip ?

I'll get them when they're half price. Both are meh in person. I'd get the away but for 55 quid they can get lost.

I’m hoping to get down to the club shop in the next few days . The training gear looks top notch .,
Did you notice if they are selling the 3rd strip ?
No third shirts on sale. Didn't look closely at the training gear but it just seemed to be the same boring, plain stuff as we've had the whole time we've had Adidas.

Grrrrrr!

Just received the new shirt I bought for my son over here in Singapore with his name on the back and the printing is way out of line.

I have spoken to the Superstore and sent pictures - let’s see what the response is

You'd think 11 is the easiest number to print too, considering it's in line with the stripes!

Hopefully you'll get another, and keep this for playing out/doesn't matter if gets dirty.

Grrrrrr!

That's shocking, I hope they replace that for you.

That's shocking, I hope they replace that for you.

They bloody should for those prices! 😂 It's shocking they sent that out, if you went into the shop, they'd probably not even offer it you... or perhaps they are allowed to reduce it to below price, as otherwise it's unusable or sellable.

Back
Top Bottom