CONFIRMED 2019/2020 Kit Mega Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

How hard is it to design a red and white striped shirt? Most of the designing is already done.

DF7vGDRXkAAvhkJ.jpg

Don't understand the love for Umbro, they're shit. I'd much rather stay with Adidas.

EDIT - Although I've just remembered the plain back thing that Adidas are going with, so if they're continuing with that then they can fuck off.

It's at the mercy of their 'design language' I suppose but I think I'd prefer to take that risk than just have Bournemouth's kit with black swapped for white.

Don't understand the love for Umbro, they're shit. I'd much rather stay with Adidas.

EDIT - Although I've just remembered the plain back thing that Adidas are going with, so if they're continuing with that then they can fuck off.
I’m sure I remember the 18/19 kit thread saying that plain back has been outlawed from next season, if the front has a pattern. Has to be the same, with the exception of number boxes.

But my brain does make loads of shit up to trick me, so who knows

I share your love of the River Plate style, such that I drafted up this last season...

s25sae.jpg

I like black between stripes but I think the stripes need to be thicker when using black.
Keep the stripes same width but remove the black pinstripes and that its lovely (leave all black elsewhere - cuffs, collllar and adidas)

I like black between stripes but I think the stripes need to be thicker when using black.
Keep the stripes same width but remove the black pinstripes and that its lovely (leave all black elsewhere - cuffs, collllar and adidas)
Yep, if we're going with black between the stripes then they need to be thicker. Last seasons shirt was superb, but that River Plate shirt is awful.

The kit after Howard Kendall took over is my all time favourite. Simple red and white stripes on the back, front and sleeves. V neck collar. Black shorts, black socks. Lovely.

_20190323_212347.JPG

Yep, a great one that. Although I remember it being quite thick and itchy when worn.

As long as it's red and white stripes, front and back, at least as much red as white, possibly some thin black stripes (but not that bothered one way or another) it doesn't matter. It's a football shirt. It's not nuclear fusion or planning for a no-deal!!!

What was the away shirt after the purple and yellow one or was that the only away shirt Avec did?

Back
Top Bottom