CONFIRMED 2019/2020 Kit Mega Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Guessing you can’t confirm or deny the manufacturer of next seasons kit, Adidas or a change?
Same regarding sponsor?

Adidas have another year I believe and i think Ramsdens was a two year deal but can be reviewed after one I think anyway.

Kit will have been signed off 18 months ago and to answer the other question on this thread I’m sure I read somewhere that rules have been implemented where teams wearing stripes must have stripes all over, but I may have made that up

My word people stealing my posts from the other thread... :mad::rolleyes::D

No thank you

Attachments

• 612B6437-B018-4FF8-96BC-103112502B2A.jpeg
    612B6437-B018-4FF8-96BC-103112502B2A.jpeg
    190.8 KB · Views: 0
A bit of red, a bit of white and this on the sleeve, what more could you want?

ssp_8684.jpg

Adidas have another year I believe and i think Ramsdens was a two year deal but can be reviewed after one I think anyway.

Kit will have been signed off 18 months ago and to answer the other question on this thread I’m sure I read somewhere that rules have been implemented where teams wearing stripes must have stripes all over, but I may have made that up

Think the Adidas deal expires at the end of this season but they have an option to renew.

I think the stripes rule is true for the PL, thank fuck.

I thought it was opposite re: stripes in the prem? No striped backs?

I’m 90% certain it’s adidas next season.

Massive sizes too. I managed to get it again a couple of years ago, a size medium, but it's huge. I'd need to have arms like tree trunks to fill it.
I bought one of these off ebay recently and got it adjusted, now it fits like a dream :D

Beautiful shirt

Won't be out before I go away on holiday. On the 31st of may though :oops:
On the bright side if the design is out some Dodgy Turkish shop owner might get me a cheap copy :D:D

I'd love to see a green and white striped away number. Something of a Real Betis shirt.

I just hope that whatever kit design we get, can we just make sure the sponsorship deal is done well in advance so that its not an iron on logo/panel on the front?!

The away kit looks so much better and slick because its been done properly.

I just hope that whatever kit design we get, can we just make sure the sponsorship deal is done well in advance so that its not an iron on logo/panel on the front?!

The away kit looks so much better and slick because its been done properly.

Think Ramsdens will want to be back on MOTD and will stump up more money to remain there, which means no last minute dash this season induced plastic panel hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom