CONFIRMED 2019/2020 Kit Mega Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'd take that Atlanta shirt.

We'll get one of those dodgy striped ones won't we.

No stripes on the back of the Atlanta one. It's basically this season's Sunderland kit.

Plenty of potentially nice away kits there though.

Has it actually been confirmed that Adidas are our kit sponsors next season?

I thought that it was a 3 (or 4) year contract and that it was up the end of this season?

Has it actually been confirmed that Adidas are our kit sponsors next season?

I thought that it was a 3 (or 4) year contract and that it was up the end of this season?
I haven't heard anything to say Adidas won't be providing our kit next year, so I'm assuming they will be.

I'd take that Atlanta shirt.

We'll get one of those dodgy striped ones won't we.
That Atlanta shirt is a thing of beauty. Assuming there are stripes on the back.

I wouldn't even be averse to the Montreal one, as long as the red replaces the black and the white replaces the blue. Retain black arms...

I believe the Adidas contract expires at the end of this season. No word on whether or not it'll be renwed.

Unless we renew, I'd go with Umbro as my first choice, even though they're sadly settling into the template formula rather than designing bespoke kits for every club. As much as I hate to say it, Puma would be my second choice, showing the dearth in good kit manufacturers as of late. I think they're crap overall but their West Brom kits are class (especially the Cyrille Regis green and yellow away with the classic WBA monogram) and show they can actually do stripes. Kappa third, even though many of us would have to slim down quite a bit to fit in their shirts :D

If we go with Nike I won't be buying a shirt even if it was 10p. I'd rather us have Macron or Hobott again than Nike.

Sadly, you might be.

PA-157289.jpg
That was truly horrific.

Don't understand the love for Umbro, they're shit. I'd much rather stay with Adidas.

EDIT - Although I've just remembered the plain back thing that Adidas are going with, so if they're continuing with that then they can fuck off.
Agree about the plain back.
Absolute abomination.

If only the home had a red stripe down the middle and did away with the box around the sponsor, this would be epic.

Back
Top Bottom