CONFIRMED 2019/2020 Kit Mega Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

So based on GallonofMagnet saying the following

- My original kit wasn't far off apart from the collar and cuffs

- The collar is quite busy

- The socks are red

I assume it'll look something like this. I've also seen someone say the shorts are white though.

View attachment 56288

We've only been relegated once in red socks. Promoted 3 times

3 PL clubs have released their kits this morning already - Man City, Burnley & Arsenal.

Maybe today is the popular kit release day?

But we always get relegated in white shorts...

Relegated twice in white shorts. Relegated 8 times in black. Never promoted in White shorts.

It's actually white socks that seem to be unlucky. Last season was the 2nd time we have been promoted in White socks, but we've been relegated 5 times in them... In League 1 we wore white socks for 4 seasons, Red for 1 and then got promoted in our only season wearing black.

Relegation Kits:

Promotion Kits:

We have NEVER had a combination of White Shorts and Red Socks

When i picked up my copy of "Our Time" from the club shop a couple of weeks ago i asked the girl at the club shop about kits and she said the first week of July. Well, we're here now so lets wait and see.

Relegated twice in white shorts. Relegated 8 times in black. Never promoted in White shorts.

It's actually white socks that seem to be unlucky. Last season was the 2nd time we have been promoted in White socks, but we've been relegated 5 times in them... In League 1 we wore white socks for 4 seasons, Red for 1 and then got promoted in our only season wearing black.

Relegation Kits:
View attachment 56296

Promotion Kits:

View attachment 56297

We have NEVER had a combination of White Shorts and Red Socks

I sincerely hope we never do for the Home kit.

We are the Sheffield United
We play in the Red White and BLACK
We are so proud to sing it out loud
Premiership we're coming BLACK

or words to that effect. :)

We're not fkin Stoke City.

I sincerely hope we never do for the Home kit.

We are the Sheffield United
We play in the Red White and BLACK
We are so proud to sing it out loud
Premiership we're coming BLACK

or words to that effect. :)

We're not fkin Stoke City.

For what it's worth. For me we should be Black Shorts, White Socks.

I don't mind wearing white shorts away from home, but our home kit always looks best as follows:

sheffield united 2018-19
sheffield united 2014-15 1st kit
sheffield united 2013-14 home kit
sheffield united fc 2012-13 home kit
sheffield united fc 2011-12 home kit
sheffield united 1968 buy this shirt

I don't mind wearing white shorts away from home, but our home kit always looks best as follows:

sheffield united 2018-19

3, 4 and 6 the stand out kits for me. They've got stripes on the sleeves and the back of the shirt.

sheffield united 2018-19

As I keep saying, apart from the back, 18/19 was an outstanding effort. From the front it's one of the best.

3, 4 and 6 the stand out kits for me. They've got stripes on the sleeves and the back of the shirt.

I loved 5. First season in League 1. Not sure if it's because we used to win all the time or what (last season's kit has grown on me considerably because it's a promotion shirt)

I thought Arsenal's kit had already come out.. there was a picture of it with Lacazette and Aubameyang leaning up against a wall sharing a joke.

Could have swore that was official.

🤷‍♂️

I thought Arsenal's kit had already come out.. there was a picture of it with Lacazette and Aubameyang leaning up against a wall sharing a joke.

Could have swore that was official.

🤷‍♂️

Leaked i think, as alluded to in the launch tweet; "Everything looks better when it’s official, right? ;)"

Can they bring back the kit votes? It would save all of these attempts and guesses as at least we’d have a few to pontificate about.

Can they bring back the kit votes? It would save all of these attempts and guesses as at least we’d have a few to pontificate about.

How many times have we actually voted for kits?

I remember one about 2008ish maybe. I only remember because one of the kits changed the red to a sort of horrible raspberry.

All the 18/19 kits have been taken off the Superstore site in the last few mins.

I really don’t understand why they don’t release it as soon as physically possible. Nobody above the age of 5 gives a fuck about a big launch

Home shirts is definitely going to have a solid coloured back then. hope its red.

Looks like we'll be having this sort of pattern going across the vertical stripes as well. I think it could look well Screenshot 2019-07-01 at 11.37.20.pngScreenshot 2019-07-01 at 11.37.28.png

Back
Top Bottom