CONFIRMED 2019/2020 Kit Mega Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Is there any evidence/rumours that this will be the direction? Love the silver grey etc.
the guy who leaked on here about intel that the sponsor was someone called UKG (which was then interpreted as USG) - also said that the away kit is grey - similar to Liverpool 2009 away grey kit - so i'd probably bet on it being grey

7z6P7HX.jpg

Tweaked a little - White boarder around the Sponsor Logo and the Logo added to the sleeve.

Surely the simplified logo of USG is gonna be black. The red against red and white stripes would look messy and not very distinctive

7z6P7HX.jpg

Tweaked a little - White boarder around the Sponsor Logo and the Logo added to the sleeve.

I think you'll find it's racist to only offer accommodation to whites. Is the idea the boarder lives in the shirt?
Or in the white border only?

Pinchy. Where were you FFS.

Not really. The collar is one of them “a bit too much going on” type efforts for my liking.

Interesting.

I have seen some strange collars floating about on Adidas kits, sort of round at the front but a squarer back with the back section having an inner or outer trim.

Hopefully it'll be out soon enough though so we can all get in fights about it haha

Full grey. Home socks red.

Red socks

😲

EDIT: Actually historically, red socks are more common than I thought. I rescind that emoji.

Red socks (includes predominantly red with white trim or hoops)

1947-1953
1961-1964
1966-1967
1981-1987
2000-2002
2004-2005
Anniversary kit 15-16

Last edited:
I tell you what, if we release that, I might violently jizz myself. More than once.

It being a 7 year old Umbro kit probably means your undercrackers are safe though 😁

Where do you stand on the red socks?

So based on GallonofMagnet saying the following

- My original kit wasn't far off apart from the collar and cuffs

- The collar is quite busy

- The socks are red

I assume it'll look something like this. I've also seen someone say the shorts are white though.

View attachment 56288
Nice kit but a bit Southampton?

Back
Top Bottom