CONFIRMED 2019/2020 Kit Mega Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sunday, Monday

"Weerz t'kit?"

Tuesday, Wednesday

"Weerz t'kit?"

Thursday, Friday

"Weerz t'kit?"

NINTCHDBPICT000058057150-e1541188679993.jpg

FFS I would've thought the sooner the better with a kit launch.

Agreed.

You just allow more time for sales of it etc. It’s not like it’s gonna be a fancy kit launch / promo campaign or anything like Arsenal’s was. Just a photo shoot I imagine.

Don’t know what could be taking this long?

Agreed.

You just allow more time for sales of it etc. It’s not like it’s gonna be a fancy kit launch / promo campaign or anything like Arsenal’s was. Just a photo shoot I imagine.

The photoshoot has been done (apparently last Friday or something) - it's whether they've made the music video promo thing and got the huge banners to hang above the club shop that'll be slowing it down now I reckon.

The photoshoot has been done (apparently last Friday or something) - it's whether they've made the music video promo thing and got the huge banners to hang above the club shop that'll be slowing it down now I reckon.

You’d have thought if that’s the case they might have put out some teasers or similar just to generate some interest.

It’s not that hard and would at least appease the more rapid fans haha

You’d have thought if that’s the case they might have put out some teasers or similar just to generate some interest.

It’s not that hard and would at least appease the more rapid fans haha

You'd have imagined something would've come out aye. Just a picture of the sleeve with a PL badge on it a couple of weeks ago and the fanbase would still be hard/wet now.

I used to agree and accept the reason that we're down Adidas's pecking order.

However as the likes of Brentford have had their kits out early in recent seasons I'm not sure that carries any credence.

For a good few years now we just seem to be later than many for our new kit launches whoever the manufacturer is.

However as the likes of Brentford have had their kits out early in recent seasons I'm not sure that carries any credence.

For a good few years now we just seem to be later than many for our new kit launches whoever the manufacturer is.

Maybe we just want to try and sell as much of our stock as possible. Don't want to have to give a thousand shirts to Classic Football Shirts on the cheap 😁

I can’t see it being today as we haven’t had an announcement from the club, announcing when they are going to reveal it.

I can’t see it being today as we haven’t had an announcement from the club, announcing when they are going to reveal it.

We're even further down than that. There hasn't been an intriguing tweet teasing a teaser for the announcement of the reveal.

A few seasons ago we were wearing the new kit for the last home game of the season. I think contractual obligations probably rule that out now.

A few seasons ago we were wearing the new kit for the last home game of the season. I think contractual obligations probably rule that out now.
I'm guessing that's when we had the same shirt sponsor two years running (I can remember us doing it in 2007 and 2015 when we retained CapitalOne and John Holland respectively)

Happened once or maybe twice years ago.

People used to complain about how late the Macron kits came out.

Maybe we just want to try and sell as much of our stock as possible. Don't want to have to give a thousand shirts to Classic Football Shirts on the cheap 😁

Mate went in the club shop this week and they'd got loads of last season's yellow away shirts apparently.

He went in to try and buy one a while back and was told they'd all been sold and that was it.

When asking this week how come they'd got a load more he was told that they'd found a box in the back they didn't know they had.

That's a decent shirt rendered just below average by the ridiculous white box around the sponsor.

Still be 1000% better than whatever we turn out.

Stripes on sleeve ✔
Central red stripe ✔
No unnecessary trim or logos ✔
Seat number of Frits Philips* embroided on the back ✔

It's perfect.

*ex-chairman of Philips electronic company (long time sponsor of PSV). When he died, aged 100, they vowed to keep his seat empty!

Still be 1000% better than whatever we turn out.

Stripes on sleeve ✔
Central red stripe ✔
No unnecessary trim or logos ✔
Seat number of Frits Philips* embroided on the back ✔

It's perfect.

*ex-chairman of Philips electronic company (long time sponsor of PSV). When he died, aged 100, they vowed to keep his seat empty!

Red V neck from 18/19 kit on that and it's the best United kit ever made.

I cry when I know that i'll never live up to the competition 😭
View attachment 56140

A proper looking football shirt not a re hashed sports top, probably unique in that its got stripes on the back as well!! Black shorts add to the quality of the kit. Used to be a team that played in Sheffield, UK that looked like that.

Agreed.

They're undecided, still hovering over the stripes on the back with an eraser tool

Back
Top Bottom