CONFIRMED 2019/2020 Kit Mega Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sadly, you might be.

PA-157289.jpg

I liked it then, I like it now.

I like black between stripes but I think the stripes need to be thicker when using black.
Keep the stripes same width but remove the black pinstripes and that its lovely (leave all black elsewhere - cuffs, collllar and adidas)
Or make the black stripes thinner?

Hopefully no white back. If it needs to be plain, make it red. 2/3 of our current home shirt is white.

The black pin stripes are always the key for me. Sets ours apart from the rest and makes the whole thing stand out more. Black shorts and socks are also a must.

Southampton have used a black pinstripe on multiple occasions (they are doing this season too).

Of all the Red/White Striped kits, Southampton are most similar to ours:

southampton_2018-2019-1st.gif
southampton_2001-2003.gif
southampton_1999-2001.gif
southampton_1991-1993.gif
southampton_1990-1991.gif

Randomly, we have only played 16 seasons in our history with the black pinstripes.

I would love to have one or two theme days throughout the season where the whole football league wears kit designs from the past. Say a fifties weekend, brown boots and everything. Tie it in with Sport relief and auction everything off for charity while their at it.

I know it's for charity unall but it seems a bit yank to me. Not to mention that a lot of clubs, particularly lower down, would struggle just to get a special oneoff kit together.

I would love to have one or two theme days throughout the season where the whole football league wears kit designs from the past. Say a fifties weekend, brown boots and everything. Tie it in with Sport relief and auction everything off for charity while their at it.

Man U wore that 50s kit a few years ago, think it was for 50 years since the Munich air disaster, it looked great.

Think it'd be a bit of a bollock for the entire league though unfortunately.

If we go up it will be made and sponsored by the Saudi Royal family in a package worth £1bn and we’ll blow D-Taxis/Elev 8 out of the water.

Someone made this back when John Holland was our sponsor, so minus that...

2m3o9li.jpg

Thoughts mattbianco1 ?

Like that. No nonsense. Just red and white stripes.
Wonder how it would look with the central stripe on the sleeve being white with a black band up and then black Adidas stripes. That could look good.

Bit like my paint mock up on page 2. Sleeve would then be reminiscent of this one..

12547-zoom.jpg

Like that. No nonsense. Just red and white stripes.
Wonder how it would look with the central stripe on the sleeve being white with a black band up and then black Adidas stripes. That could look good.

Bit like my paint mock up on page 2. Sleeve would then be reminiscent of this one..

View attachment 51386
I'm an all striped sleeve man myself. Even just changing the adidas stripes and the collar to black would make a dramatic difference. If I was on my PC I'd photoshop it, I think it would look quite beautiful.

Don't we just get the previous seasons juventus kit in red and white instead of black and white, think that's how the machine works at addidas, they only seem to do bespoke kits for the big teams then the smaller ones just get a version.of it in there own colours the year after. Striped ones based on juventus plain ones based on bayern/madrid as far as I can tell.

Don't we just get the previous seasons juventus kit in red and white instead of black and white, think that's how the machine works at addidas, they only seem to do bespoke kits for the big teams then the smaller ones just get a version.of it in there own colours the year after. Striped ones based on juventus plain ones based on bayern/madrid as far as I can tell.

Well it won't be popular if it is based on Juventus, from leaks their kit for next season is half black half white with a thin pink stripe down the middle.

Leaked Juve kit for next season

_20190328_183542.JPG

This could be a common away kit though next season, like that one Brum and Brentford have, maybe one for us?

_20190328_183622.JPG

2018-19 puma_chivas_home_jsy.jpg Yes / No? With change of badge of course. Like it, encompasses all aspects, Stripes, Front, Back & Sleeves and a Bit of black instead of the blue.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom