CONFIRMED 2019/2020 Kit Mega Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not sure about the shirts!

How about red and white striped shorts and black shirts. It would be unique! Or are there rules about shorts being a single colour?

I look forward to lots of creative designs whilst we await the inevitabily disappointing reality.......

I think Brighton once played in blue and white striped shorts...late 80's/early 90's Steve Foster era if my memory serves me...
...and for the record, I wouldn't be a fan of red and white striped shorts.

Fingers crossed 🤞 for a post fixture release kit teaser today.

I said the same yesterday - fixtures come out and then they show the kit and announce Deano and McBurnie. Why not.

All the moaners,out of the three promoted clubs,which has the easier first game on paper,i would not swop,Norwich and Villa face Liverpool and Spurs whose last game happened to be the Champions League Final.

Sheffield United away to Bournemouth.

Norwich away to Liverpool

Villa away to Spurs

So long Ramsden's Currency, we hardly knew you.

Seems we've exercised a promotion clause in the shirt deal to bin them off with a new £5million shirt sponsor to be announced by the end of the month. Source

Seems we've exercised a promotion clause in the shirt deal to bin them off with a new £5million shirt sponsor to be announced by the end of the month. Source

HSBC or Citibank I heard ?

ETA: HSBC would look decent (thinking colour wise) Ramsdens always clashed I thought

Probably means no kit announcement till the end of the month then?

I can see what will happen now. The deal will be signed late and they'll knock up some shit block sponsor logo and ruin another shirt.

I heard we're just scrapping having a new shirt altogether. The success we achieved last season was about as high as we'll ever get as fans so they're keeping last seasons white shirt, and all the players

This shirt was brilliant they had the city crest on too. Oh can we have the player in the image I’ve heard he’s pretty good

Attachments

• 775FA9E5-DF3E-4155-9644-A3017BD3DE13.jpeg
    775FA9E5-DF3E-4155-9644-A3017BD3DE13.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3

Really are emulating you namesake from Blades Mad back in the day with this brand new information :)

Brentford 19/20 kit is out. They've gone with Umbro this season.

Quite like the simple design on the front. Back is a bit of a mess, one third stripes, rest plain white, apparently it's something the club asked for, at least umbro seem to be able to do something bespoke rather than template, oh and striped sleeves....

Attachments

• 1824-511.jpg
    1824-511.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 818.jpg
    818.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 32

Quite like the simple design on the front. Back is a bit of a mess, one third stripes, rest plain white, apparently it's something the club asked for, at least umbro seem to be able to do something bespoke rather than template, oh and striped sleeves....

I think that will look a lot better once names and numbers have been added. Although I'm not really keen, front looks a lot like Sunderland from the other year

Looks cheap and nasty to me that for some reason. Definite step down for Brentford imo and poor from Umbro who normally make high quality stuff.

Seems like an old kit they found in a warehouse.

Wretched !

Nothing spectacular there at all. They've basically been given this with a different collar and sleeves:

Bournemouth's is a much nicer effort:

I'm a big Umbro fan but that back is fucking shocking.

Glad to see they've gone with a hippie company as opposed to a betting one this time 👍

That's horrible, I think that back is so 90's looking, the whole design is infact, I bet the sizes are all massive to tie in with the 90's theme

Back
Top Bottom