CONFIRMED 2019/2020 Kit Mega Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I had the Admiral home one with the round collar. After Mum washed it first time it became permanently (probably not uniquely) pink and red striped.
The second home version with the white collar was probably my favourite ever from being a kid. First one I had with short sleeves too, mum was more careful with that one.
I have no clue what happened to either of these two (or the black Admiral tracksuit with the red and white stripes running from top to toe) but strangely I still possess the home shirt I had before them.

I just can't see how that would work. Here it is in Blue/White (it's a no from me).

View attachment 54766

Solid blue back that too.

It's an updated template from an old 2015 version (incidently, Ipswich had that as their away kit then too)...

View attachment 54768 And then look how poor it looks in Red/White:

View attachment 54769

It's difficult to get a White striped shirt right. Those Ipswich shirts work well but then you put white stripes in with any of the colours and it begins to look cheap and nasty (IMO obviously).
Try changing the stripes with red down the middle and a red collar, that might help.

First shirt I ever had :)

Wouldn't be accepted now though. Did you know that was destined to be an all white shirt? According to someone who worked for Admiral at the time, someone left a folded home shirt draped over the white template they were going to use and it was seen by a designer who decided to incorporate the stripes into the shirt.

But you just vetoed the idea of a White/Red away shirt. Literally two posts up

Here is my humble attempt...

View attachment 54470
Bit old school, but would be happy with something like these 3.

Well done for inverting the stripes

tenor.gif

Tiro 17 isn't going to be our kit, there are other templates on miteam that are more likely.

I just can't see how that would work. Here it is in Blue/White (it's a no from me).

View attachment 54766

Solid blue back that too.

It's an updated template from an old 2015 version (incidently, Ipswich had that as their away kit then too)...

View attachment 54768 And then look how poor it looks in Red/White:

View attachment 54769

It's difficult to get a White striped shirt right. Those Ipswich shirts work well but then you put white stripes in with any of the colours and it begins to look cheap and nasty (IMO obviously).

Good god, that red and white one is truly awful, cheap as owt.

Given nobody else but Southampton plays in red and while stripes in the premiership and only Tottenham play in white then the Sabella or Woodward shirts would work well as an away kit. I'd definitely buy either one.

How many PL teams have released their kits? Surely we have to be one of the last to not have

How many PL teams have released their kits? Surely we have to be one of the last to not have

Us, Villa, Wolves, Man City, Spurs, Norwich, Newcastle (not officially), Everton and Burnley haven't. So just under half.

Exactly half if you could Watford who haven't revealed it I don't think, but have confirmed a leak to be genuine.

Us, Villa, Wolves, Man City, Spurs, Norwich, Newcastle (not officially), Everton and Burnley haven't. So just under half.

Exactly half if you could Watford who haven't revealed it I don't think, but have confirmed a leak to be genuine.

One of the last 10 then 😜

goo-on, where d'ya get that from? Med it up Yersen or is it some apparent leakage...?

It's an old one that one. Just some kit bloke on the internet.

I know because my brother sent it me about a month ago and I said only twats have gold kits, it's asking for trouble.

When you win the Premier League or Champions League, have a bit of gold, otherwise it's a curse.

First shirt I ever had :)

Wouldn't be accepted now though. Did you know that was destined to be an all white shirt? According to someone who worked for Admiral at the time, someone left a folded home shirt draped over the white template they were going to use and it was seen by a designer who decided to incorporate the stripes into the shirt.
Is that how this happened?

Back
Top Bottom