2018/19 Prediction League - Win a S24SU T-Shirt!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a quick heads up to let everyone know the S24SU Prediction League Competition for season 2018/19 is now open.

We'll make it a little more interesting and give the winner a S24SU T-Shirt of their choice (more coming soon).

For those who haven't played before, instructions on how to get started can be found via the following thread: https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/predictions-how-to-play.35497/

For those who have played before, you should see the pool available to join from the "Manage Your Pools" page, just click "Join Pool":

joinpool.png

Good luck!

Just a quick heads up to let everyone know the S24SU Prediction League Competition for season 2018/19 is now open.

We'll make it a little more interesting and give the winner a S24SU T-Shirt of their choice (more coming soon).

For those who haven't played before, instructions on how to get started can be found via the following thread: https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/predictions-how-to-play.35497/

For those who have played before, you should see the pool available to join from the "Manage Your Pools" page, just click "Join Pool":

View attachment 42456

Good luck!
With a little bit of work on the old stock, A Brayford one could become a Rodley one:eek:

• Admin
Well with all the promotion excitement, we all forgot to notice that the winner was....

S75blade

with Woodwaaard in second, Jonboy60 in third.

If you want an S24SU t-shirt S75blade just PM me your details and choice!

Hi thanks foxy
I'd love the mr appah shirt if possible but I don't know how to send a PM 👍

• Admin
Hi thanks foxy
I'd love the mr appah shirt if possible but I don't know how to send a PM 👍

Click on my name and then 'start conversation'

Back
Top Bottom