2015/16 Home Kit

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It is indeed the 3rd kit.

Quite a bad selection in fairness. How can you have all 3 kits the same colour??

2AB35EEC00000578-3168454-image-a-11_1437410002305.jpg

If the team they're playing play in yellow they wear the green one, if they play in green they wear the stripy one, but thats got green in it so i don't know if they would be able to, they're all fucking horrible either way. Maybe the third shirt is for if they decide to have a game of rugby instead?

I don't mind the home shirt as I always liked M*n Utds in 1995. The Newton Heath one that we beat them in!!

Quality shirt that...
IMG_0265.jpg
Yeah that was the shirt they wore when we beat them 2-1 (Hoyland and Hodges) and Bruce missed that pen for ManUre. What a cracker of a game, went to it,, one of my favourites. Live on MOTD too.

Quite a bad selection in fairness. How can you have all 3 kits the same colour??

The thing about Norwich is that they hardly ever have to wear a change kit because of a colour clash.

Next season, they'll only conceivably have to wear a change against Wolves, possibly Hull or somewhere else in a Cup tie.

So they wear the green strip.

It just shows how money grabbing the whole system is and it seems to say error on the shirt anyway.

Aviva used to be called 'Norwich Union' - that would have been more appropriate. They should have been made to drop the blue background on the home? shirt because it looks ghastly amidst all that green, witness what they did on the green 'un.

Before the perpetual churn of badly designed new kits was instigated in the mid-1970s did Norwich even have an away kit some years?

Oh btw, the logo is Norwich Cathedral, so its almost acceptable I spose.

Its only Plymouth, Yeovil or Blyth Spartans away that presents a problem isn't it?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom