2 loans

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can we send back Ampadu and bring 3 in .Because for me that lad brings less than osbourn to the team

obviously a good player, but he’s no use in a team like ours at the moment. Needs to go to Brentford or someone like that.

Two loans early in the window... No signs yet.😕
Don’t think it’s happening brown not even any credible rumours it’s not like it’s important for the loaning club to keep it quiet like it is when you’re selling.

Choudhury being linked with West Brom. They're hardly in a rosy position.

Yep the longer it goes on the less need for them. Im becoming of the opinion we may as well only loan players we may want to sign permanently in the summer...using the loan period as an extended trial. Otherwise we will pay big wages for Lingaard or someone just to get them some game time so their parent club can sell them in the summer or re integrate them into their team.

I get the feeling that after the Palace game it was stick or twist time for the board and they have decided to 'stick' and if that's what's happened I can't even see any loan signings coming in at all. Could be that's why CW was so down in his interviews knowing what the desicion was yet at the same time realising there was no other choice. Why waste money on loan signings when it's probably too late. Far better to wait now and have some cash to spend ready for the promotion campaign 21/22 as we will certainly need it to get the midfield sorted.

I get the feeling that after the Palace game it was stick or twist time for the board and they have decided to 'stick' and if that's what's happened I can't even see any loan signings coming in at all. Could be that's why CW was so down in his interviews knowing what the desicion was yet at the same time realising there was no other choice. Why waste money on loan signings when it's probably too late. Far better to wait now and have some cash to spend ready for the promotion campaign 21/22 as we will certainly need it to get the midfield sorted.
think your bang on the money with this post and for what its worth if this is what caused the speculation last sunday im with the board on this just go with what weve got for the rest of this season and do all our business this summer utb fto

Ok we haven't had any crazy suggestions yet so here goes:
Ozil, we cover 20 grand a week wages, Arsenal save a few quid (yeah I know compared to the ridiculous sum he's rumoured to be on..) and he gets up to speed before his move in summer. Win, win, win!
I await your applause...

Ok we haven't had any crazy suggestions yet so here goes:
Ozil, we cover 20 grand a week wages, Arsenal save a few quid (yeah I know compared to the ridiculous sum he's rumoured to be on..) and he gets up to speed before his move in summer. Win, win, win!
I await your applause...

It's certainly up there with the craziest suggestions seen on here 8lade so mission accomplished :)

What happened to getting our business done early? I can't believe we haven't signed 1 player before tonights game against Newcastle. Useless club.

think your bang on the money with this post and for what its worth if this is what caused the speculation last sunday im with the board on this just go with what weve got for the rest of this season and do all our business this summer utb fto
So we just surrender our place in Premier League and go down with a whimper. That's 4 and a half years of hardwork to get here completely wiped out in my opinion.

We will never become an established top flight outfit if we aren't willing to break the wage bill on the right players to sustain our position. Staying up is worth £200 million pound per year.

Most clubs in the Premier League are only interested in loans like us and we are the least attractive option. If we manage to get anyone, it'll be at the end of the window as we will be the last resort for players looking for a move.

What happened to getting our business done early? I can't believe we haven't signed 1 player before tonights game against Newcastle. Useless club.
Now there's a positive mental attitude.

Would have been nice, agreed. But almost nothing at all has happened on the transfer market anywhere in the league, so maybe a bit harsh to blow up at the Blades about it.

We will never become an established top flight outfit if we aren't willing to break the wage bill on the right players to sustain our position. Staying up is worth £200 million pound per year.
The sensible path is to get established BEFORE upping the wage bill by huge amounts. Otherwise it's one massive gamble that can cripple a club.

For example, do you realise Aston Villa FC almost ceased to exist last time they got relegated?

Bryan Robson fucked us in a similar way last time we did get relegated. Racked up a ridiculous wage bill which long term sent us to League One.

I've read today that eurosport are saying united have put in a loan request to Man Utd for Lingard and Williams to the end of the season. Probably bullshit but it might help to get us some points if it's true and wages are lowered a bit. Olli might help as we're good at improving their players. UTB.

So we just surrender our place in Premier League and go down with a whimper. That's 4 and a half years of hardwork to get here completely wiped out in my opinion.
weve already surrendered our place in the premier league by not winning a single game and too late to be spashing any more cash on a lost cause its called realism

I've read today that eurosport are saying united have put in a loan request to Man Utd for Lingard and Williams to the end of the season. Probably bullshit but it might help to get us some points if it's true and wages are lowered a bit. Olli might help as we're good at improving their players. UTB.
It will be we can't loan both

That's always a bit of a myth though isn't it?

Take Lindgard as an example.

He can't play in week 1 as it's too late to register.

Week 2 is FA Cup when most PL teams are playing lower league teams and not much point risking your new guy getting injured in a cup game vs a lower league team when he's coming to fix your league form.

It may sound a bit small time but are you going to shell out £200,000 for a glorified cheerleader for a fortnight?

Plus then you have the Agents. They have the best part of the month to get the best deal for their client. Are they really going to jump on offer one? Especially if they think their client can still secure a better club or a better pay packet.

Hardly any moves have been made. Look at Ozil. He's had 3 months to work on a deal. But other offers could arise that are driven by circumstances.

Plus, whether we like it or not, having not got anything from Burnley or Palace we are adrift and the least attractive option at this level and therefore bottom of the queue.

It's always a nice sound-bite but Chris has been around long enough to know that isn't how it works.

Much prefer we didn’t sign anyone who is already on upwards of £50k even if we only pay a % seeing names like Lingard and Matic is not where we need to be looking.

The sensible path is to get established BEFORE upping the wage bill by huge amounts. Otherwise it's one massive gamble that can cripple a club.

For example, do you realise Aston Villa FC almost ceased to exist last time they got relegated?

Bryan Robson fucked us in a similar way last time we did get relegated. Racked up a ridiculous wage bill which long term sent us to League One.
There is always that old chestnut - the chicken and the egg.

Can you really blame the the board?
A shame we didn’t play Newcastle last month.

Back
Top Bottom